Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP! No quest to talk to Bjorn Ironclaws.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
At level 20, I got a pop-up from Ambrose to see him. I did, and he gave me a quest to Locate Northguard. I did, and that was the last of it. I thought I was done for that time, and I planned on doing Grizzleheim quests after Marleybone and some of Mooshu.

At level 35, I receive a pop-up from Mr. Lincoln, informing me about learning spells outside of my normal training. That was the last of that. I look up on the internet what I do to get my level 35 Death spell, and it says I needed to do a quest called 'I Know a Guy...". I am not at this quest, so I check all of the prequests, all the way up to the quest called 'Grizzleheim', which is the one I recognized. However, when I read what the quest was, I was in complete shock as it said that locating Northguard was just the first part, and that afterwards I should have gotten a goal to see Bjorn Ironclaws. I most certainly did not, and when I check him now, he has no dialogue whatsoever for me. I even went back to Ambrose to see if I missed a quest from him; none.

I am very worried I may have been part of a tragic glitch preventing me from continuing the Grizzleheim, or even my spell training, storyline.

If any of this helps, I am a level 38 Death wizard named Travis SoulBane.

Please, anyone respond with help or tips, I simply don't know what to do.

Thank you.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Do you have any quests that say they are in grizzleheim, besides the yardbirds and book quests? If so, do those quests and you should be on the right track. -eli and crew

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
This issue has since been resolved. I did not notice a quest in my quest log that I had received after apparently doing the 'Grizzleheim' quest without really paying attention.

Thanks for your suggestions and help.