Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 8-19-11

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 05, 2009
I really like how hilly Wysteria is! The ups and downs and tunnels make it really easy to get turned around, so it feels like a bigger place than it is.

So much of the Pigswick decor would make great housing items, from their school banners to the school-themed columns in each classroom (especially Equilibrium!), and so many varieties of decorative plants and gear display racks.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:
Another week past, and it's time for another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

So, we've been very busy getting Wysteria ready for you, and now the gates are open! I've been wandering through the new world all day. I'm not sure what my favorite part is... the scenery isn't shabby at all (it's actually quite beautiful), but some of the things those Pigswick Academy folk do and say... hilarious. And the name Chester Drawers... can't help but smirk every time I say that.

So we'd like to know - what was your favorite part of the most recent update? We can't wait to hear it! Have a wonderful weekend, and perhaps I'll bump into you abroad...

I sort of have a complaint about the tower of helephant>
First I did the whole dungeon and got NOTHING useful.
Same with the rest of my team, so i think you should change the drop rates.
But I honestly like the challange but it was sorta for nothing...

Community Leader
I absolutely love the decor of this world. So much beauty. Each school has these amazing pillars. The teachers leave me wanting to more about each school though. I was happy to find the green men gave a badge I am now a Weed Wacker :D.

Thank you KingsIsle and professor for this very nice world and this feedback Friday.

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
I like all the new scenery and all the new characters! I also like the fact that you worked in the main story into a housing item (the spiral cup.)

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
I loved the part when I first enetered Wysteria and was amazed by it's scenery, fantastic job on that. The creatures, academy, npc's were a pleasant surprise too. Though I have no specific favored part of this world, I guess you could say I love everything about the it :]

Administrator
Thanks everyone for your opinions... I'm glad a lot of you liked it! For those of you who weren't partial to this particular place, I'm certain what's up next will be a bit different...

"I HATED how Belladonna Crisp made fun of Ravenwood with every other word. "
---Me too!!! It's a shame they say we look a little alike, I certainly don't want to be mistaken for her.

A new Feedback Friday coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea