Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2011
okay so ive heard around about being able to get a mastery amulet from water works. for the pass two days ive done waterworks about 15-20 times because i want to get super snacks to train my pet. But also hoping i can get a mastery amulet but still havent gotten one. so is it really true about being able to get a mastery amulet? and if it is can someone please give me some tips or rules to follow to increase my chances :(

My Wizard is
-Blaze FireFlame
Thanks

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The only way you can increase your chances is by doing Waterworks more often. The drops are random.

Mastery amulets are still dropped. I finished a Waterworks with a wizard who said she got a Mastery amulet from the final boss.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Yes you can win a Mastery amulet at Waterworks and yes they are a very rare drop. To increase your chance you can repeat Waterworks more often.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Yeryortez wrote:
okay so ive heard around about being able to get a mastery amulet from water works. for the pass two days ive done waterworks about 15-20 times because i want to get super snacks to train my pet. But also hoping i can get a mastery amulet but still havent gotten one. so is it really true about being able to get a mastery amulet? and if it is can someone please give me some tips or rules to follow to increase my chances :(

My Wizard is
-Blaze FireFlame
Thanks
Well i dont know i got a storm mastery amulet from luska charmbeak and i got the kill so maybe that helps

Survivor
May 16, 2011