Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No this isn't a complaint just want some help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
I live fairly deep in the woods in a small town in Missouri, U.S., i enjoy playing wizard101 but due to where i live i have a weak internet connction which doesnt affect my gameplay too often but it does in some occasions.

Like i am sick of trying to go to pvp, the confirm fight screen shows up, i click go to arena and then because of my slow internet it takes to long for my character to get to the arena. Depending on who i WOULD have fought i lose an amount of rank for a fight i wasn't even able to attempt.

I just want someone to tell me if there is a solution as i have lost total 30 matches on my warlord due to this issue.

Thanks for reading.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
If you really want to continue playing Wizard101 and Ranked/Practice PvP.. There are some ways...
1. Buy a new monitor
2. Scan your computer for viruses and delete them for better internet speed.

My Questions:
1. How can you reach Warlord on that computer if you said you were getting lowered at the rear end of the PvP match totals?
2. Since when has this issue happen?

My Suggestions and Comments:
1. If you're really sick of it, how about you stop playing pvp until the problem resolves. You might get lowered even more.
2. My computer has the same problem. Do something else besides pvp, Do a Practice match. If you lose there won't be anything to complain about you don't get lowered. Plus if you are a Warlord (or something near that after you lost 30 battles) , Why keep going on? You're still a high rank. I was lowered from Knight back down to Private due to my computer problem, earn your rank back!

=D Hope this helps