Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prof. of Earth!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
the prof of earth is impossible to defeat! on my first try i had to flee before i even started my first spell cuz he hit me so hard reply if ur having the same problem!

Sophia Dawnbreeze
lvl 30
magus thaumuturge

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
I am having the same problem. I have tried 3 times now and I cannot defeat him.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
angelgirln10 wrote:
the prof of earth is impossible to defeat! on my first try i had to flee before i even started my first spell cuz he hit me so hard reply if ur having the same problem!

Sophia Dawnbreeze
lvl 30
magus thaumuturge

he cheats

i am clueless how he cheats because i never trapped him and anyways its best to have at least one death wizard in your party or at least to ice and one life and the life must use convert to change there spells to death

Survivor
May 29, 2010
I thought he was hard too. But not as bad as he was in test realm :p.

I was about to die so I bought like a level 40 life henchman and I made it.

(I killed him first but I didnt have any hit alls or anything (level 35 life))

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
angelgirln10 wrote:

Sophia Dawnbreeze
lvl 30
magus thaumuturge

he cheats

i am clueless how he cheats because i never trapped him and anyways its best to have at least one death wizard in your party or at least to ice and one life and the life must use convert to change there spells to death

I wish i could bring someone or buy a henchmen but its not letting me

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The only thing I know is from the wiki, and that is that you must keep a trap on him, or he uses Helping Hands. That really isn't much of a problem until you start actually trying to defeat Chester himself. The REAL problem is it's a 3 on 1 battle with the enemies having 2295 health total.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I am a legendary so he isn't so tough for me, but it sounds like you guys are having some major problems! Please help these good people by weakening this earth magic prof. KI.

Survivor
May 04, 2010
If you use your aura spell he will stop cheating. My life beat him but she's legendary. M y storm beat him and she's was level 30 something at the time.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
Nathunder wrote:
I am having the same problem. I have tried 3 times now and I cannot defeat him.

bring a freind, and fight minions first. to get a freind, go in, get in battle, and get a freind to port. that should help.