Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard's Watchtower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Last night they updated wizard101 with pigswick and the other stuff that was in the test realm but no houses? i am really looking forward to the houses so does anyone have an idea when they come out (prefferebly wizards watchtower) thx for your help!

Historian
May 01, 2010
Peterc1023 wrote:
Last night they updated wizard101 with pigswick and the other stuff that was in the test realm but no houses? i am really looking forward to the houses so does anyone have an idea when they come out (prefferebly wizards watchtower) thx for your help!

my guess, since they didnt release it with pigswick, they will bring it out after house-a-paloza

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I was wondering that myself. I have close to 200,000 gold and was waiting to pounce on the Sunken Palace home, but it was not there when the updates went live.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Peterc1023 wrote:

They didn't? I haven't logged online yet, but that's very odd. Actually, they might be fixing a couple things :D . I posted a thread about the cat being a little annoying for previewing houses. They took some of our ideas into consideration and I am not sure, but think they might add it. Just a explanation for MAYBE. Not really for sure though....

Administrator