Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower of the Helephant

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
UPDATE: Thank you everyone! I have now successfully beaten the tower!

Hello,
I have been hearing a lot about the tower of the Helephant. It sounds like fun, but everyone keeps complaining it is impossible to defeat!
Has anyone beaten it? and how many floors are there?
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
Talon Battleblade Master Theurgist
8)

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Nicitas wrote:
Hello,
I have been hearing a lot about the tower of the Helephant. It sounds like fun, but everyone keeps complaining it is impossible to defeat!
8)

no it's not i went in there alone on my fire and killed both balance and had one of the big ones almost dead before i died .. But .. NO one can solo this if they try to say they did there lieing you need a few players the big myth boss uses smokescreen every round on you and he removes blades, The big death boss plays a -90 tower shield on himself every time you remove it and the too balance boss they don't use and tricks but this is not something anyone can solo. just one floor the big bosses have almost 18K health and the two balance bosses have almost 3K health i like this tower seems a lot of fun :-)

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
Hello,
8)

People will always complain... They said Malistaire was too hard, so they made him have only 10k health! They said cheating Bosses were too hard, so they took away the minions and put them only in Stormriven!

They even downgraded Briskbreeze and Warehouse... Thank goodness they have not messed with Waterworks yet and hopefully, they will leave Tower of the Helephant alone too...

The problem is, that most people, want to blade once, shield once, and attack! They have no idea what a real strategy, team work, dispels, and how to go "Around" certain so called "Cheats"...

So, because people don't want to learn, or even try to learn, they complain...

Yes, I have beat Tower of the Helephant, a few times now... The first time, was challenging, I did not know what to expect and I went in with a random team...

The second time, I knew what to expect, so I got a good team together, we got our dispels together, formed a good strategy and beat the first boss in less than 20 minutes... Easy as cake!

No, it is only as hard as you make it, or as hard as you let it be...

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
Nicitas wrote:
Hello,
8)

It's not impossible, just very tedious. There are 7 floors I believe. The trick is to get by the first floor.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
100% possible, earlier this morning a friend of mine and two others tried it and we got to Lyon LoreStriker within a couple hours after myself and one other not having any experience at all inside the tower. We had Lyon about half health and then our group started to fall apart (mind you we did the final boss with 3 people; one being afk the whole time). I'm pretty sure we could of beaten it if we had all of our group there and not started to lose concentration from the long time it took to get there in the first place.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hello,

I have beaten that tower about half an hour ago, and I believe there is 7 floors! :D It is a real challenge, I must admit! Good Luck to your team. ( To access the tower you must complete Wysteria and the HeadMistress will give you the quest )

-Mason D.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
Hello,
8)
Because everyone is chicken.tower of helephant is easier than waterworks.Even though there is 4 bosses at start

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
The Tower Of The Helephant has 3 floors and it is all bosses. The first floor, you cant blade or they take it, you cant fizzle or they skeletal dragon you, and they use smokescreen. The second boss there is no rules so you can do anything. But I'm sorry, but i dont remeber the rules for the last boss

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
we beat it yesterday tower has 5 floors 1st round i would say is the hardest after that it's 2 floors of normal monsters then 4th floors is a boss but no worries only the first floor bosses and the last boss have the most HP . Point of the tower is you may get a lvl 60 ring and i think a lvl 60 atham. But i think this tower is alot harder then water works.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
woot000 wrote:
Nicitas wrote:
Hello,
8)
Because everyone is chicken.tower of helephant is easier than waterworks.Even though there is 4 bosses at start

i have to say your wrong water works is easier

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
redmist01 wrote:
woot000 wrote:
Nicitas wrote:
Hello,
8)

I have tried the tower several times. This last time with legendary fire, legendary balance, legendary storm and legendary life. None of us are children and all are long time gamers. we know strategy. we planned our decks carefully. we bought treasure cards. we've all done waterworks many times. We got to the last fight and one player had to flee and it wouldn't let them back. We had been fleeing and walking back all through the tower. She never did get back in. We got boss down to 1500 points and all died. The is supposed to be fun. We spent 5 and 1/2 hours NOT having fun with this. We aren't whiners, we're winners, but not with this. Waste of time and money.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
WhyteDragun wrote:
redmist01 wrote:
woot000 wrote:
Nicitas wrote:
Hello,
8)

I have tried the tower several times. This last time with legendary fire, legendary balance, legendary storm and legendary life. None of us are children and all are long time gamers. we know strategy. we planned our decks carefully. we bought treasure cards. we've all done waterworks many times. We got to the last fight and one player had to flee and it wouldn't let them back. We had been fleeing and walking back all through the tower. She never did get back in. We got boss down to 1500 points and all died. The is supposed to be fun. We spent 5 and 1/2 hours NOT having fun with this. We aren't whiners, we're winners, but not with this. Waste of time and money.
Please tell me what the point of that was. Really do these complaints even have a point? They say the same thing every time "This tower is too hard because this guy can do this and that guy can do that and this and that and the other."
STOP COMPLAINING! It drives everyone bonkers! Dont complain unless you have a good point.
:?

Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
WhyteDragun wrote:
redmist01 wrote:
woot000 wrote:
Nicitas wrote:
Hello,
8)

Please tell me what the point of that was. Really do these complaints even have a point? They say the same thing every time "This tower is too hard because this guy can do this and that guy can do that and this and that and the other."
STOP COMPLAINING! It drives everyone bonkers! Dont complain unless you have a good point.

The point is - when it stops being fun for the paying customer than it's time for the designer to look at the design before repeating and continuing to alienate the end user especially the paying members.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
WhyteDragun wrote:
Nicitas wrote:
WhyteDragun wrote:
redmist01 wrote:
woot000 wrote:
Nicitas wrote:
Hello,
8)

The point is - when it stops being fun for the paying customer than it's time for the designer to look at the design before repeating and continuing to alienate the end user especially the paying members.
I know this, and i too have a few complaints about certain things, just about everyone does. But when it is just griping that a certain tower is too hard, that isn't a complaint. That is just people moping because they tried once or a few times and couldn't beat it, so obviouslyit must be impossible! People should only complain if they have a legitimate point.
8)

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
This tower is such a waste of time. Way easy if you know when to dispel. That's all you need.

Plus, the drops are insanely weak for level 60 gear. So not worth the effort.

They should make a boss that if the player criticals, the boss will do a critical heal automatically, or a critical Fire Nova giving -40% weakness.

Make it so there isn't anyway whatsoever to make it 100% easy.

That way the players can't dispel the cheats. It's completely random. Unless the player takes off critical gear.

That would be challenging.

Make something that the hard core players have to work for. Like a Badge very few people can achieve because it's challenging. Or a cool looking sword or staff. A special outfit that doesn't give any stats, but is made to be stitched.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
Nicitas wrote:
UPDATE: Thank you everyone! I have now successfully beaten the tower!

Hello,
8)

Yes, many people have beaten it (Including me) i've only done it once, i have to admit the first boss was harder than the last!! If you fizzle on the first floor, one of them (Cant remember what one) casts a skeletal dragon which hits you BAD! It was probably the most challenging tower i've ever done! Though i gotta say it, it was really and i mean REALLY fun! I used to hate towers like this, but now i love them!! It is not impossible to defeat, people just probably gave up on the first floor.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Well i dont like the tower of the helephant, because its to hard. I finished wysteria in 2 days but the tower is like the waterworks. Its hard but i dont have the time to do it anymore its to long.