Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Love the new pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2011
Threw 10,000 crowns at Wyvern's Hoard packs. The RNG gods smiled upon me and I got a really awesome mount (the yellow wyvern) out of my second pack, and some new gear for my lv. 36 myth wizard. Some people think it's ugly, but Life's my second and I think it suits him just fine actually.

Also got a lot of housing items, kind of like Dragon's Hoard in that regard - a few gems, lots of common stuff. Lots of outdoor items - trees, bushes, wells, etc. I have a life house in a forest though so it works out pretty well for me. Plenty of gardening items too.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I tossed about 18,000 crowns on the new Wyvern Hoard packs. No Wyvern. :(
I did however get a teleporter, a couple permanent pairs of fairy wings, an Earth Walker pet, an Imp pet and several groves worth of trees, so I am still a happy camper.
I love the random aspect and would love to see more themed packs in the future. Cat packs, Unicorn packs, Fairy Packs, Pet packs, world specific housing packs, etc.
Since I have no other habits or vices I figure I can spoil myself with a little 'gambling' on W101 card packs from time to time. :)

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
I love Wysteria, not too crazy about the Wyvern packs. I haven't really spent a lot of crowns in them yet, but I have gotten a lot of trees! Nobody could possibly use that many trees, even trying to decorate multiple houses. No suit yet, no wyvern; I did get a pretty awesome looking healing staff. I might buy more if I can figure out what to do with the trees... I'd prefer the ratio to be adjusted a little.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Agramor wrote:
I love Wysteria, not too crazy about the Wyvern packs. I haven't really spent a lot of crowns in them yet, but I have gotten a lot of trees! Nobody could possibly use that many trees, even trying to decorate multiple houses. No suit yet, no wyvern; I did get a pretty awesome looking healing staff. I might buy more if I can figure out what to do with the trees... I'd prefer the ratio to be adjusted a little.

well i made a house that was forest themed and that pack realy helped

also there is a healing wand, no way i am so gonna try to get that

Survivor
Nov 15, 2010
:?
I put over 25000 in crowns and I got tress what's up with that.
Not fair win they did the dragon pack you got same sweet things. I did my whole house in the things I got from the packs. And I got wings and the dragon .
But I got them on the first day they came out.
I think you only get the good things on the first day of the packs.
And after that your out of luck.

NOT HAPPY!

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
I love the random aspect and would love to see more themed packs in the future. Cat packs, Unicorn packs, Fairy Packs, Pet packs, world specific housing packs, etc.
Since I have no other habits or vices I figure I can spoil myself with a little 'gambling' on W101 card packs from time to time.

Now that would be awesome! For those of us into the gardening aspect, maybe a gardening pack? :D

Though with this new pack, we are getting some great seeds and gardening spell.