Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When can you get lifeblade?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
I am balance, but I have a life wizard and he is lvl 18 and I want to know when I can get lifeblade, And I need to know because well I just want to know about it xD,

Just came to me

Thx

Wolf strongshield

Historian
May 01, 2010
codastar wrote:
I am balance, but I have a life wizard and he is lvl 18 and I want to know when I can get lifeblade, And I need to know because well I just want to know about it xD,

Just came to me

Thx

Wolf strongshield

when you get to the end of the krokosphinx or kt, not sure i know its one of those though

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
slammer111 wrote:
codastar wrote:

Just came to me

Thx

Wolf strongshield

when you get to the end of the krokosphinx or kt, not sure i know its one of those though

Yes. It is at the end of the Krokosphinx. Here's a list of all Life spells in case you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
slammer111 wrote:
codastar wrote:

Just came to me

Thx

Wolf strongshield

Yes. It is at the end of the Krokosphinx. Here's a list of all Life spells in case you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Thx for the help! Soon when i get to my computer ill lvl him up =D

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
you can look of wizard 101 central wiki and move your mouse over spells then click on life spells and then you see what level you need to be to get your life spells

hope this helps :D

john firemancer level 60 legendary pyromancer
valkoor deathmancer level 20 adept necromancer