Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
i've been seeing random pets floating around without an owner. does anybody else notice this?

Elijah Mythglen, Level 35, fire

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Those are various creatures that appear briefly for wizards who are on School Spell quests.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Ecramer wrote:
i've been seeing random pets floating around without an owner. does anybody else notice this?

Elijah Mythglen, Level 35, fire

ugh there are quest that make certain creatures appear

they are not pets they are wild

and you most likely havent gotten any of those quest,

hint before your post look it up on the internet or most likely youtube
there are tons of wizards that ya can watch and find out these normal

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Well it is either because they are on a quest or simply your computer hasnt loaded the people yet that happens to me all the time. if the pests are normal size then it is that your computer hasnt loaded but if they are huge then its a quest you normally would get that quest around level 5 or 10 i dont know i havent got one of those for a while but i'm sure if you havent got that quest yet you'll get it soon

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Ecramer wrote:

Actually I Have seen this several times; most recently the other day in Wysteria. It is definitely orphaned pets and not related to any spell quest or other animation.
There was a ghost collosus (forget what they are actually called) standing right beside me during a battle yesterday. After the battle he was still there but there wasn't any wizard (owner) anywhere near it.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
hp1055cm wrote:
Ecramer wrote:

Actually I Have seen this several times; most recently the other day in Wysteria. It is definitely orphaned pets and not related to any spell quest or other animation.
There was a ghost collosus (forget what they are actually called) standing right beside me during a battle yesterday. After the battle he was still there but there wasn't any wizard (owner) anywhere near it.

I think you may be reffering to the spirit of nature?