Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

here are questions for you...

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
first question...
it appears that a PvP is a survival scenario and you do what ever it takes to stay alive. this means you are fighting for your life so to speak.
and if so there are really no rules out side of being there and participating
in the duel.

do i have this correct?

[ [ The only rules acceptable has to be substantiated by a professor of duels from the game. Diego never laid out any rules as far as i remember reading. ] ]

second question...
why do high ranking teams whine and call you names and threaten to report you for cheating when they lose to a well laid out tactical fight?

your thoughts and answers please.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
hobi wrote:
first question...
it appears that a PvP is a survival scenario and you do what ever it takes to stay alive. this means you are fighting for your life so to speak.
and if so there are really no rules out side of being there and participating
in the duel.

do i have this correct?

[ [ The only rules acceptable has to be substantiated by a professor of duels from the game. Diego never laid out any rules as far as i remember reading. ] ]

second question...
why do high ranking teams whine and call you names and threaten to report you for cheating when they lose to a well laid out tactical fight?

your thoughts and answers please.

First question: People might not be there to see how long they can live, they just want to have fun. Sadly, some are all about winning.

Second question: Well now most polymorphs are no PvP due to all the complaints.

Last question: I know, it's sad. Some people are just all about winning and no fun at all. Those people are jerks that are bad sports.

Caroline Sunbright legendary theurgist
Emily Spiritriver legendary necromancer