Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Professor, thought safety came first?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Dear Professor,

I know you send us out to fight dangerous monsters and such, but I was training my pet in the cannon game, and saw something I feel is a safety issue.

Much to my horror, right before the game started I saw myself standing in front of/below the cannon itself! Aren't I in danger of being blown to pieces by a malfunctioning cannon? And worse yet, aren't my poor little wizard ears being irrevocably damaged? (Yes, I know rock n roll is doing that already). How will I take instruction from my professors in class if I cannot hear them anymore? I have yet to take the upper level lip reading classes.

When the situation allows for safe procedures, shouldn't we take all the precautions we can? I've heard tales about the Orb of Ultimate Protection. If we have to stand so close to danger, maybe we ought to break the orb out.

A concerned young wizard,

Blaze TrollBlossom

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
when training, the camera shifts to your pets view. youre not in those places, only your pet is

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
marolin23 wrote:
when training, the camera shifts to your pets view. youre not in those places, only your pet is

and besides your wizard isnt there its just a lag glitch

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
@malt22,

LOLZ!!! Love the tone and humor of your post :)

Thanks for the chuckle,

qbb

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Well, its not like a kid will scream if S/he sees it. You are being tooooooooooooo safe. losen up bit. it is a kid game. humor is intended in this game