Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Icezillla pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
Hello wizards and faculty, i was wondering why did they take out the icezilla pet (Not frostzilla the one that comes with a stormzilla card) icezilla comes with a spell that looks exactly like it. If you know the solution please tell me.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Sadly for reasons unexplained KI never brought the Icezilla pet from test to live realm.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
Defender
Dec 18, 2008
yes for reasons unexplained. but as far as i know if you would like the spell i believe it comes with the magus version of the "sultan's shoes" then get a frostzilla and that could be a good prank to pull on your friends :P

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
ffjkg wrote:
Hello wizards and faculty, i was wondering why did they take out the icezilla pet (Not frostzilla the one that comes with a stormzilla card) icezilla comes with a spell that looks exactly like it. If you know the solution please tell me.
btw its called frostzilla in live realm.it's a hybread. you hatch it with colososs and stormzilla.something that really annoys me is that it gives a stormzilla card and not frostzilla card . if there was a frostzilla card it should do like 700-800 because you know how ice wizards have weaker attack. Ethandragonwalker MagusThaumaturge (p.s. i think "hybread" and "annoys" was spelled wrong so plz comment if it was cause iwas in a rush when i was writing this :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
hey sorry guys i completely forgot i know how to get the icezilla pet in live realm!!!!!!!!!!!the balance oni drops it (dumb me)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
awesome34 wrote:
yes for reasons unexplained. but as far as i know if you would like the spell i believe it comes with the magus version of the "sultan's shoes" then get a frostzilla and that could be a good prank to pull on your friends :P
ethan d. again i forgot about the sultan giftcard i got the card when i was an initiate so i didnt even really bother with the magus stuff

Explorer
May 25, 2009
I have an icezilla, I have it!
I got it awhile back about the first month-5 months i started playing
and we are the best a friends! :)
Although, a lot of people ask me where i got him, but sadly i tend to forget things often, and of course for got this.... sorry i couldn't help.