Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with foe of foes quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
I`m at a loss here, I`ve been trying to activate the crystal stand for the sea lord and nothing happens! I`ve defeated Trapper Kepper and this is my only quest in DS. I am i missing a pre-quest or is this a glitch?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
After you defeat Sandor Spearcaller, you must also talk to him. He will then send you back to Laszlo Starblade.

If you have the "Foe of Foes" quest already (which you'll have if you did the above correctly), you need to stand next to the Kraken statue to activate the Crystal and summon Sysiphan.

Be sure your quest helper arrow (CTRL+T) is on to help guide you to the right location. You may need to walk around to different vantage points of the statue to get the "X" to appear. Switching realms might also help.

If that doesn't work, then send in a ticket to Support.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Is this in the Tower Archives? Or the Plaza of Conquests? Yes, others including I sometimes face problems unable to turn a quest in after completed. Send a ticket to Customer support, they'll help ya and that's the best choice.