Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm confused

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I'm stuck in Mooshu. I have a few quests arounf Mooshu but a can't figer out whitch quest if the main line so I can get to Dragonspryre.

I' only lvl 36... Do you think it would let me in to Dragonspryre when I'm ready to go? Will I be able to survive the battles? Will I be able to finish the harder quests? Do you think I would be ready to defeat Malistare at all at this level? How much do you level up in Dragonspryre? I know this mostly about Dragonspryre... But plz someone help me out I'm very confused and my membership ends soon... :( I wanna finish the game before my membership ends. Plz Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Busymk wrote:
I'm stuck in Mooshu. I have a few quests arounf Mooshu but a can't figer out whitch quest if the main line so I can get to Dragonspryre.

I' only lvl 36... Do you think it would let me in to Dragonspryre when I'm ready to go? Will I be able to survive the battles? Will I be able to finish the harder quests? Do you think I would be ready to defeat Malistare at all at this level? How much do you level up in Dragonspryre? I know this mostly about Dragonspryre... But plz someone help me out I'm very confused and my membership ends soon... :( I wanna finish the game before my membership ends. Plz Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link to the fansite at Wizard101Central.com. It shows the "main" and "side" quests in Mooshu.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Busymk wrote:

Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
about 2 or 3 with main quests... 6 or 7 with all quests

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Busymk wrote:

these are all yes you will and ill tell you what is your main and side wuests if ya post them

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Ok I don't know if anyone has noticed this when it comes to playing wizard 101 but when I am battling I seem to have a very high failure rate when it comes to spells lately. So can someone please tell me if the percentage rates in the spell cards are the success rate or the failure rate?

A good example of this is I used a spell that had a rating of 70% or 75% and had a failure of ten times in a row, so can someone tell me what is going on if the percentage rate is for success of that spell going off and not fizzling! :?