Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Key For Celestia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
I didnt get the key and I finished the final countdown quest to DS I got my xp from it. Then he didnt give me a quest afterwards. and I dont want to waste my time getting this fixed. My goal was to make him legendary fast. Now I have to wait and until its fixed and go on my other wizard. please help me.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
It is not a bug. As Professor Greyrose explained you have to level up to level 48 before you can go to Celestia.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/39904.ftl

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
DianaSem wrote:
I didnt get the key and I finished the final countdown quest to DS I got my xp from it. Then he didnt give me a quest afterwards. and I dont want to waste my time getting this fixed. My goal was to make him legendary fast. Now I have to wait and until its fixed and go on my other wizard. please help me.

Are you level 48? You have to complete the quest Final Countdown AND be level 48 before you can see Merle Ambrose for the Celestia key.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Are you at least level 48? If not, you need to be to get into celestia through the spiral door. -eli and crew

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
You have to be level 48 and ( As you already did ) completed the Final Countdown quest.

Explorer
May 02, 2010
This is NOT a bug. Warehouse is a optional quest though it was originally intended to be main quest line. Once you have beat DS (which you have) and are level 48 OR ABOVE go see ambrose and he will give you key to CL.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
you should earn your way to celestia if you cant beat that dungeon then you aren't worth celestia thats my opinion cuz i earned my where there you should have to work for it not to be mean but it is unfair to everyone who did do it not knowing that

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
You must be at least level 48 AND complete the Final Countdown quest before Merle Ambrose will give you the quest for Celestia.