Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Merle wont give me the quest to CL plz help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
I'm supposed to be at Celestia right now but I cant cause merle wont give the spiral key to me. I finished the final countdown quest and I got my xp for it. But after I click on him again and he just said Wizard come see me for news about Celestia. But he doesnt give me a quest. :(

Administrator
Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

Alex is only level 44. You must gain a few more levels before you will be invited to explore Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
Same here I was stuck also and have finished the final countdown quest so I just asked one of my lvl 60 friends to run me through a dungeon. Now I am lvl 53 :D

Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
DianaSem wrote:
I'm supposed to be at Celestia right now but I cant cause merle wont give the spiral key to me. I finished the final countdown quest and I got my xp for it. But after I click on him again and he just said Wizard come see me for news about Celestia. But he doesnt give me a quest. :(

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/quote/0/223200.ftl#

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Carlianna wrote:
DianaSem wrote:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/quote/0/223200.ftl#

What?

Anyways, Greyrose is right. Try going back and doing some side quests. I only just finished all of the ones in MB and I was on the Malistaire dungeon!

Kudos for you at finishing it at such a low level, yound wizard.

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
DianaSem wrote:

Once you beat Lady Blackhope and turn in the quest, the guy will have your new quest.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

Alex is only level 44. You must gain a few more levels before you will be invited to explore Celestia.

how can you keep track of the 20 million wizards in the spiral? that sounds so crazy for me

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
marolin23 wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:

how can you keep track of the 20 million wizards in the spiral? that sounds so crazy for me

That's why she is the Professor :)

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
that dungeon is optional just get to lvl 48 and he will give you the quest