Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends Never On!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
Hello everyone!! I would like to suggest the Wizard101 staff and current charasters and players would seriously consider this. I thought that if a freind isnt on in like a month or 2, any friend that has not played in a while or that time would get deleted from your friends list. I also thought that they could make a way where you could select many friends at a time and then press a button to delete them all. Please no negative replies! Have a good day!?!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
kevke67 wrote:
Hello everyone!! I would like to suggest the Wizard101 staff and current charasters and players would seriously consider this. I thought that if a freind isnt on in like a month or 2, any friend that has not played in a while or that time would get deleted from your friends list. I also thought that they could make a way where you could select many friends at a time and then press a button to delete them all. Please no negative replies! Have a good day!?!

I have a friend who hasn't logged on in a year. She wasn't deleted and I hope she ccomes back

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you don't want negative on-topic (courteous) replies, you shouldn't post. We're entitled to different opinions.

You have a generally good idea, but automatic deletion isn't the right way to do it. Since this is an idea, I'm going to post my version of it in The Dorms.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I mean maybe if it was an optional thing i would agree. Because I know one of my friends is away for the summer, and I would hope that they won't be deleted because of something like that. I just think they should make a bigger friends list for players.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
kevke67 wrote:

they could have been in trouble and arent allowed to play wizard101 for 4 or so months and dont forget some have other wizards to play on

ki dont add this it is useless

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
I get friends like this that i friend and never see again so now i have a bunch of noob friends that i have to deldete... sort a annoying

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I have a few characters i haven't played in a couple months and i wouldn't want to sign on to an empty friend list when i do decide to work on them. I do fully support the multiple delete button, though, since i spend about 20 minutes some days deleting all the people who i end up wondering why they are on my list in the first place. -eli and crew

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
Same here I think that can be a problem deleting a lot of friends at once thats why I have a one month limit ya know if my friends are inactive for months or more I just delete them/ :?