Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Put housing items on water

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I think that housing items should be able to be put on water. Since they gave out the new bridge, and i know there is already a boat, stepping stones, and probobly more items that would look nice in water, i think it would be a good idea to allow players to do that. Since only certain items can be put inside your house, only certain items, like the ones listed above, could be put in water. I think this would greatly improve players ability to decorate their house the way they want to.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
lunamoth1234 wrote:
I think that housing items should be able to be put on water. Since they gave out the new bridge, and i know there is already a boat, stepping stones, and probobly more items that would look nice in water, i think it would be a good idea to allow players to do that. Since only certain items can be put inside your house, only certain items, like the ones listed above, could be put in water. I think this would greatly improve players ability to decorate their house the way they want to.

I was thinking the same thing.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
This makes a lot of sense because the test realm released a new home called the sunken Palace, and most of the house is water and you really can't even put furniture in like half the house, and that is what detered me from buying it when it hits the live realm. So yes I agree completely

Historian
May 01, 2010
there is a simple glitch that people use you can look it up if you want, not sure if KI will let me post it or not.

and that sunken palace actually sounds cool...

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
i agree! I crafted the Grizzleheim house and bought the rowboat and was disappointed that I had to put it on the shore and not in the river.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
Agree, you have my vote too!

Where in the test can you get the sunken palace?

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Stelk wrote:
Agree, you have my vote too!

Where in the test can you get the sunken palace?

The crowns shop has the Sunken Palace and Wizard's Watchtower! You can also preview them if you like ! (Haha sorry, I use Mr. Green a lot on message boards. I'm just really happy all the time )

~James Skullwielder
Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
lunamoth1234 wrote:

Ya i think that would be a good idea to. :D

-Lucas Swiftstone
Storm Legendary

Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
you just need to do some glitching :P
use small blue trim rug (2), and long blue runners (1)
place boat on one small rug
connect small rug and blue rug
place small rug near the water (so blue rug is over it)
then place small blue rug on the blue carpet
then pick up the blue rug thats on land :)
(if small blue rug is still on the boat, connect small and blue, and try to make the blue one barely touch the small one at the boat, and try to pick up ong runner....)

thats how its done :)