Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to get grizzlehiem houses.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
can someone please tell me how to get houses in grizzlehiem there's no turtle guy but the sign say there is houses. I'm a level 27.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
robotzurg wrote:
can someone please tell me how to get houses in grizzlehiem there's no turtle guy but the sign say there is houses. I'm a level 27.
Its in northgaurd

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
In Grizzleheim the houses arent in the housing shop. you go to the GH crafter and select castles. Then under that is the watchtower hall. unfourtanetly, this home is for higher level crafters, where, at level 27, you probably wont be able to make it. I hope this post came in handy,
Morgan Fireblood, level 34

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
The only grizzleheim house is the one you craft, and the recipe for that is sold by the recipe vendor. It requires either the master or grandmaster artisan badge (i forget which) to craft, though. -eli and crew

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
One is available in the Crown shop and the other is a crafting recipe which you can buy from the recipe vendor in the center of Northgaurd.

Community Leader
Hello,
The Dragons Fjord grizzlehiem house is bought in the crowned shop and the Watchtower hall is a crafted house, you purchase the recipe from the crafting merchant in Grizzlehiem.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
robotzurg wrote:

i know that you can craft one but where do you find towers so seriously ki make a grizzlehiem house its my favorite world cuz its norse mythology and my favorite super hero is thor who is norse mythology

cameron giantcaster lvl53 myth

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
It's where you can craft things. You go under castles. But you have to be a master artisan to build it. :(

~Sophia MoonCloud, Level 23 Thaumaturge
~Rebecca SunBlossom, Level 3, Pryomancer(working on)