Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moon spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
I posted this over on wizard101central and figured I'd post them here too.

Here's my ideas for some new moon spells.

Polymorph terrorwing-polymorph into myth terrorwing (terrorwing talonmaster, old animation) for 6 rounds.
Spells:
Sword Slash (3 pips, 350 myth damage & remove 1 positive ward)-draconian flies into air, charges enemy and swipes them, then flies back in the middle and lands.
Magma rain (5 pips, 560 myth damage & stun for 1 round)-draconian spits out fire orb, throws it above the target's head, then slices it in half with sword, which causes the orb to explode and rain down multiple minature orbs on the enemy.
Another variation of magma rain could be this:
Draconian summons fire orb and tosses it into the sky. draconain then flies into the sky. multiple fire orbs rain down around the enemy (about 5), then the draconian slices the enemy with the sword (similar to the picean troops) at a downward strike, then flies back up into the sky and the process continues for all enemies (basically this version can be a hit all spell, with maybe a dot extra affect after the attack is done; no stun).
earthquake
mythblade/trap
cyclops
minotaur
time of legend
storm shield

Polymorph Celestian-polymorph into moon celestian for 6 rnds.
spells:
lunar shield (-50% death, myth and ice damage)
lunar blade
lunar trap
icezilla
lunar hydra (6 pips, 190 death, myth and ice damage)
spirit hydra (6 pips, 190 death, myth and life damage)
vampire
humongofrog
Teleport strike (celestian natural attack) (2 pips, 200 moon damage)
spiritual blast (450 death dmg, 510 myth dmg, or 430 life dmg.)
Lunar blast (4 pips, 450 death, myth, or ice damage) Celestian tosses the shield above the enemy and raises sword. Celestian then strikes the sword downwards, then a bright light appears in the gap of the shield, then disappears, then a black, yellow or blue (black for death, yellow myth, blue ice) bolt of light strikes the enemy from the shield, then disappears. Shield then returns to celestian, who catches it then assumes idle position.

Hope you like them.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Hero
May 02, 2009
brandonrocks2312 wrote:
Sounds awesome. I especially like the celestian one 8)

I'm glad you like them.