Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Intellect

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Dad here: Son got a ring - +2 Intellect. Can't for the life of me find what that changes in the game. Clue us in please! :-)

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
I hope this is what you mean. a ring will give you more help or mana. it tells you how much with two pots. for example it might say +147 then red pot. that means +147 health. The purple pot is the same thing except it means mana :)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
No - manna and health are obvious, as are accuracy, attack and defend. This one is something else, and the result is not obvious.

Explorer
May 21, 2008
alex12222000 wrote:
No - manna and health are obvious, as are accuracy, attack and defend. This one is something else, and the result is not obvious.

can you describe it in a bit more detail? there is no "intellect" statistic or attribute, so that must be a part of the item's name.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
alex12222000 wrote:

can you describe it in a bit more detail? there is no "intellect" statistic or attribute, so that must be a part of the item's name.

i have the same thing "signet of intellect" it gives +2% on something that looks like the ice mark but is gold in color and missing the diagonal spikes.... :?

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
The icon after the % sign tells what is being boosted. If the icon looks like a yellow sun (or a sunny-side-up fried egg), the thing being boosted is the chance of getting a power pip an any given turn. Look at your character stats and note your chance of getting a power pip. Then go put the ring on and check again. Your chance of a power pip should be higher with the ring on.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
susume wrote:
The icon after the % sign tells what is being boosted. If the icon looks like a yellow sun (or a sunny-side-up fried egg), the thing being boosted is the chance of getting a power pip an any given turn. Look at your character stats and note your chance of getting a power pip. Then go put the ring on and check again. Your chance of a power pip should be higher with the ring on.
That was it!!! Thx :D :D

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
That's what it is. I received one earlier tonight, and it boosted my chance to get a power pip.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
alex12222000 wrote:

headmaster ambrose i have a really good question. when our subscription ends do we still keep text chat? p.s i really like chatting with friends and it would be cool if everyone could still keep it. :)