Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Emails

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think KI should reply in 24-48 hours like they say they will. A few days ago I sent an email requesting a character recovery and I still have not received answer.

Administrator
We do try, and you should have received a response within that timeframe. Please check your inbox's spam/junk folder just in case it got filtered there.

If you received a response with a ticket number in it, but no follow up email, please forward the email with the ticket number to community@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
greyrose,

I think you are trying to paint a rosey picture to those of us who are suffering, but lets put it this way I have been waiting about 4-5 days for a response on a very important bug which is leading me to believe that my character file is corrputed and you are telling us it will happen.. I check my email everyday multiple times a day in every file... Not all of us are technologically inept. Do you understand or even care about your players anymore ? Or are these postings generic to just sideline us into believing that our issues will truly be resolved...

If you truly do care... tell support to email me... and the rest of the community who are waiting here.. I speak for myself, but let me tell you my husband and I have spent thousands of dollars in crowns alone to different things in the spiral and honestly... we are appauled by the sit and wait perspective....

Now lets try this again.....

What do you intend to do about this