Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game code distributors

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2011
What would be the proper way to deal with players who run around Wizard City telling other players redemption codes, either for free or in exchange for treasure cards? I've been seeing a spat of this with the black panther mount in the last 48 hours. And for some reason, they aren't using private messages to friends, either, when they tell it.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
My guess would be to report them. Perhaps the moderators can answer this.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
colagada wrote:
My guess would be to report them. Perhaps the moderators can answer this.

Actually colagada, code distrubiters, treasure card stelaers is not a reportable offense. It's rude but it's not reportable.

Hunter LegendWraith level60 necromancer

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
bangoben wrote:
What would be the proper way to deal with players who run around Wizard City telling other players redemption codes, either for free or in exchange for treasure cards? I've been seeing a spat of this with the black panther mount in the last 48 hours. And for some reason, they aren't using private messages to friends, either, when they tell it.
Well, it is a free code. If KI really had a problem with it being distributed, i'd imagine it would be some crazy code using a letter and number combination that couldn't be communicated via regular text chat. Also, giving out a free code isn't a reportable offense. -eli and crew

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bangoben wrote:

there is no way but to ignore

also if it was destiny iceflame and travis thunderspear we were giving them away for codes

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
Yup you are right and a lot of people scam that way . Yea it gets bad though

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
grvy123 wrote:
bangoben wrote:

there is no way but to ignore

also if it was destiny iceflame and travis thunderspear we were giving them away for codes
well I guess telling a code isn't a reportable offense and if anyone decided to gone it away its there personal option

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
In the early days of Wizard101, they used to post free codes in their television commercials and people would hang out in the shopping district all day trying to sell those free codes for cards. I wish they still did. My Summer Dragon disappeared a couple years ago, and I can't get him back now. Sigh.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
natenkate wrote:
In the early days of Wizard101, they used to post free codes in their television commercials and people would hang out in the shopping district all day trying to sell those free codes for cards. I wish they still did. My Summer Dragon disappeared a couple years ago, and I can't get him back now. Sigh.

i was readin a few forums and i think i read the mods can revive a item that was sold or lost

maybe send a ticket to them

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
add them as friends then put them on ignore and your clear of their banter about codes and all and you will miss some good stuff too

Administrator
natenkate wrote:

Miss Luna (the summer dragon) is in a house owned by your character Cassandra WillowBlossom.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
natenkate wrote:

Miss Luna (the summer dragon) is in a house owned by your character Cassandra WillowBlossom.
Wow! When ever I see you post, Its like you know the name of the person, and its like magic! XD It makes me feel spied on though.

Lindsey ThunderHorn Level 52 Necromancer