Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Money Trouble

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I have the massive fantasy palace which as many ppl know is HUGE! I need tips on how to get money to fill my house... PLEASE! My house looks like it was abbandond because there is barely ANYTHING IN IT! please help me with money, :D :D :D If you help me and it works well i will be like grateful to you!!!!!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
thegreatabu999 wrote:
I have the massive fantasy palace which as many ppl know is HUGE! I need tips on how to get money to fill my house... PLEASE! My house looks like it was abbandond because there is barely ANYTHING IN IT! please help me with money, :D :D :D If you help me and it works well i will be like grateful to you!!!!!!!

I found this ("Tips and Strategies for obtaining lots of gold") on the fansite at Wizard101Central.com:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13743&highlight=25+999

If you do a search on there, they have a lot of good ideas. Hope this helps.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Gold doesn't start accumulating until Mooshu and thereafter. In the meantime, you can furnish your house with inexpensive items. When you've finished more of the game and have a higher status, you can afford the more expensive things, which not oddly is how it works in real life, too.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011