Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Have Spritely but cannot use it

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Hello,
I finally did it! My fierce hound finally got a Spritely talent! And at teen too! Only one problem. He does not cast Spritely. I have never seen him cast Spritely. At first I thought there was a low chance of him casting spritely because he was only at teen, so I leveled him up to adult. He still does not cast Spritely. Once he gets to Ancient I will give up on that idea. So why is my pet not casting Spritely? If anyone knows, plz reply.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
Hello,
I finally did it! My fierce hound finally got a Spritely talent! And at teen too! Only one problem. He does not cast Spritely. I have never seen him cast Spritely. At first I thought there was a low chance of him casting spritely because he was only at teen, so I leveled him up to adult. He still does not cast Spritely. Once he gets to Ancient I will give up on that idea. So why is my pet not casting Spritely? If anyone knows, plz reply.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

He can still use it, but he has a very low chance to use it. Rank him up, and he will cast it more often.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
It's really random from what I can tell. Sometimes my pet will cast it 3 times in a fight, then other times I'll go 4-5 without him casting it at all.