Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HArry Potter Style Wands

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
It hit me when i saw harry potter wands on amazon and i thought that it would be cool if we could have wands here are some i came up with already (well based on the actual wands). Ps All the wands are shaped like the real w=ones

Ambrose's Wand OF Defence (Dumbledores Wand) - 150 Moon Damage+ 5% Pip and 25% To next damage spell for enemy+ 45 critical rating

Malistaires Wand Of Death (Voldemorts Wand)- 150 Death Damage+5% Pip+40 Critical Rating

BAlestrom's Wand Of The Bolt (Harry's)- 150 Storm Damage+5% Pip+40 Critical Rating,

Falmea's Wand Of The Inferno (Hermiones)- 150 Fire Damage+ 5% Pip+40 Critica Rating

Cyrus's Wand Of Power- (Ron's) 150 Myth Damage+5% Pip+40 Critical Rating

Wu's Wand Of Nature (Luna LoveGood) 150 Life Damage+5% pip+35 critical Rating+ 45% Heal.

Greyrose's Wand Of The Frost ( McGonagalls Wand)- 150 Ice Damage +5% pip+40 Critical rating.

Alhazrheds Wand Of Justice (Neville Longbottoms)-150 Balance Damage
+5% Pip+40 Critical Rating

Post Reply's PLease

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Wouldn't it make more sense if Proffesor Greyrose's wand was McGonagall's?

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
That would be cool. Harry Potter is AWESOME!!!
Mycin DarkHeart Lv.60 Death

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
I would say add probably 40 block rating and make it only for level 65 cause everyone knows a new world is coming with a level cap. Oh and I don't know if it's a rumor or not but the TEST comes out this upcoming summer. And i heard from my friend about this and he is usually good with info.

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
Rachelb506 wrote:

You are so right!! i have changed it

Greyroses wand is McGonagalls

and Wu's is Luna Lovegoods because she loves nature

Thanks for the TIP! :)

See you in the Spiral:

MALvin Lifedreamer Legendary Life

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
gogogo159 wrote:
I would say add probably 40 block rating and make it only for level 65 cause everyone knows a new world is coming with a level cap. Oh and I don't know if it's a rumor or not but the TEST comes out this upcoming summer. And i heard from my friend about this and he is usually good with info.

I will Certainly as soon as the message come back on the Board

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
That would go against copyright issues and the new world of Wysteria doesn't raise the level cap.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
This is coming from a huge harry potter fan. No. The reason being, Wizard101 is already a lot like harry potter if you think about it. Wysteria is kind of a copy of the Triwizard tournament (If you're a fan of harry potter you know what I mean) and some characters in the game have the same attitudes as harry potter for exe. Cyrus Drake as Snape.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
thug99 wrote:
It hit me when i saw harry potter wands on amazon and i thought that it would be cool if we could have wands here are some i came up with already (well based on the actual wands). Ps All the wands are shaped like the real w=ones

Ambrose's Wand OF Defence (Dumbledores Wand) - 150 Moon Damage+ 5% Pip and 25% To next damage spell for enemy+ 45 critical rating

Malistaires Wand Of Death (Voldemorts Wand)- 150 Death Damage+5% Pip+40 Critical Rating

BAlestrom's Wand Of The Bolt (Harry's)- 150 Storm Damage+5% Pip+40 Critical Rating,

Falmea's Wand Of The Inferno (Hermiones)- 150 Fire Damage+ 5% Pip+40 Critica Rating

Cyrus's Wand Of Power- (Ron's) 150 Myth Damage+5% Pip+40 Critical Rating

Wu's Wand Of Nature (Luna LoveGood) 150 Life Damage+5% pip+35 critical Rating+ 45% Heal.

Greyrose's Wand Of The Frost ( McGonagalls Wand)- 150 Ice Damage +5% pip+40 Critical rating.

Alhazrheds Wand Of Justice (Neville Longbottoms)-150 Balance Damage
+5% Pip+40 Critical Rating

Post Reply's PLease

i thought all harry potter wands where the same?

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Wouldn't this be copyright? KingsIsle would have to get permission from Warner Bros. in order for this to work. They created the wand designs, it's their property.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
I LOVE this idea! I have read all seven books and seen all eight movies of Harry Potter! To introduce their wands would make this game ten times more popular! I have another idea for a wand too! I am not sure of the name yet, but it would be Ginny's wand (I love Ginny she is so awesome), and it would do 100 myth damage. The wand would be level 45 and up.
Hope you like my idea :D Morgan Fireblood level 35 pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
codastar wrote:
n-no, 1: because i dont like harry potter ._.

Hmph! Harry Potter is awesome! No offense to those that dont like it! :D

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
JeanBean325 wrote:
codastar wrote:
n-no, 1: because i dont like harry potter ._.

Hmph! Harry Potter is awesome! No offense to those that dont like it! :D

Dude, I just dont like Harry Potter for no reason, You couldnt worry about anybody who doesnt like harry potter, I think I am the only one who doesnt like Harry potter, Sorry if I was kinda mean :(

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
thug99 wrote:
Rachelb506 wrote:

You are so right!! i have changed it

Greyroses wand is McGonagalls

and Wu's is Luna Lovegoods because she loves nature

Thanks for the TIP! :)

See you in the Spiral:

MALvin Lifedreamer Legendary Life
And Cyrus's wand should be Snape's. Although it would be cool, alot of copyright issues would happen like others have said.