Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just Stuck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
Hi i am trying to level up in the game because i am only 100 XP away from level 30 but i can't find any quests in every world i am allowed in! can anybody help me?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can get experience from fighting enemies. To maximize that, you need to fight different enemies in each battle.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
go back and see if you missed any side quest that can help you.
i ran the main quest line
then if i found my self short of XP to level
i went back and did a side quest

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
KyleTanguay wrote:
Hi i am trying to level up in the game because i am only 100 XP away from level 30 but i can't find any quests in every world i am allowed in! can anybody help me?
i'm not sure what you have access to, but some dungeons can be done a second time for half the original xp. Go into emperor's retreat, ironworks, or a similar dungeon- if you haven't already done it twice- and you'll be able to get the xp easily. -eli and crew

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
thank you i ended up just battling monsters and when i leveled up i had to go see the head master. he put me back on track :) thx for your help though

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
KyleTanguay wrote:

have you been following the main storyline?

Hunter LegendWraith level60 necromancer