Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bone dragon!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
hello, i am an avid crown buyer andhave been spending all of my money on crowns for dragon hoard packs because i want the bone dragon i have 7 sea dragons and have spent well over 70$ and 30000 crowns on these. i can not get the mount and i think anyone who spent over 30000 crowns on this should be compensated with either a bone dragon or something else. if not your gonna lose my buisness because im done watching the people who spend 5 bucks get bone dragons sincerely,
brandonghostfist

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I disagree. It is just the same as buying baseball cards,and getting a chance at a really rare and valuable find. It is fine just the way it is.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
Pyrsik wrote:
I disagree. It is just the same as buying baseball cards,and getting a chance at a really rare and valuable find. It is fine just the way it is.

I agree. When we buy a pack we are buying a chance for the mount. We are not guaranteed getting one. It is luck pure and simple. We get what we pay for, seven items. If we don't like them or don't get what we want it is not KI problem or their fault. It is our problem. Megan

Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
Yeah i disagree, as well its all about luck of the draw with bone dragon. It took me forever to get it then i gave up for a while then bought just one pack and got it, its just like the lottery you never know what you get

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
not correct if you spend 1000 bucks on baseball cards you should get at least 1 rare card.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
tayloringel wrote:
[not correct if you spend 1000 bucks on baseball cards you should get at least 1 rare card.

I'm sure you got several rare cards,just not the one you wanted. I reiterate my earlier statement; The system is fine the way it is.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Wow, you got a sea dragon from the pack? Out of all the packs I bought, I never got a single sea dragon.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
I got one on my first try. :D Luck of the draw is just what it is.

If you can't take the pain, don't gamble.