Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 70?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
I'm am legendary already and i haven't finished Celestia or WinterTusk. Now with Wysteria coming out the MAX level has to be increased. For how many quests i still have i may need at least level 75 or even 80! A name for level 70 could beGalactic. Maybe level 80 could be... What is better than Galactic?

I know that if wizard101 doesn't continue to get new worlds for wizards to keep playing in, people will start to stop playing. I haven't done quests in a while and i'm still here, but you guys get my point.

So... smile if you agree?

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
i agree even though i am still lvl 49 people probably stop playing if KI stops adding on, and i dont know what is better the Galactic

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
i think if we got to lvl 70 or lvl 75 the new ranking name should be lord of ___
lvl 80 would be over lord lvl 90 would be mega wizard at lvl 100 in when ever that comes out next year or to or so we could be called ultimate wizards.
and with each of those would come to new spells like with wintertusk and maybe a few new spells in cl for all those training points to be spent on.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
legoboy3 wrote:
I'm am legendary already and i haven't finished Celestia or WinterTusk. Now with Wysteria coming out the MAX level has to be increased. For how many quests i still have i may need at least level 75 or even 80! A name for level 70 could beGalactic. Maybe level 80 could be... What is better than Galactic?

I know that if wizard101 doesn't continue to get new worlds for wizards to keep playing in, people will start to stop playing. I haven't done quests in a while and i'm still here, but you guys get my point.

many people suggest this already

also maybe they could be called heroic

so for fire it would be heroic pyromancer
or maybe a different one based on the person
like for a balance girl i could be powerful sorcerer

nice idea but maybe not galactic because it doesnt make much sense

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
hey well i got to thinking cause i got bored lol and i think a new world of like counter wizard city that is like the opposite of regular wizard city and well i thought of a quest line and stuff but the gist of it is at the end you would have to defeat counter merle ambrose witch is school of sun,star,and moon. you would also have to fight the teachers and stuff but once you fought and defeated your counter teacher(storm teacher- halston balestrom would be counter halstron balestrom) you would get a new lvl 68 spell. well considering this is a counter world instead of malistaire being evil and defeated make him your helper hidden in the counter haunted cave(that makes it not haunted = :D ) and also for the lvl cap it would be 61-70 of course. the bazaar guy(elik silverfist) would drop lvl 68 or lvl 70 clothes because he is a master merchant(master clothes hoarder.) now the balance school and the death school teachers.well the balance school considering it is a counter world... the balance teacher would be arther wethersfield and the death school would be the same old freeky guy (dworgyn) though but malorn ashthorn would be a wizard that everyone would have to fight. please add more to this and lets make some noise in the message boards for lvl 60 people and for adding higher lvl worlds unlike wysteria :( plz comment to this.

LVL 60 STORM WIZARD ConnorStormWraith read more for more info

well the start out that i was thinking about is where merle amborse messages you and it says plz help wizard city is turning upside downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....................... so you go to wizard city to talk to him and your there in counter wizard city and you cant go to the regular city until the counter wizard city is beat

LVL 60 LIFE WIZARD
ChrisLifeHeart

have fun and think about it please

:? :x 8)

Survivor
May 21, 2010
if i get to level sixty my ocd would be to stop doing quests until next level cap so raise it up. other games when all quests are finished you wont be even close to the level cap so.... but i think it should be called "ultimate" or something for above galactic

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Why don't they just remove the level limit and call it a day? Make the experience requirement for next level, and stat increases, stop increasing after level 60? Sounds easy enough to me. And galactic just sounds stupid.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
Been sitting at L60 for a while now. I have tons of quests still to do. Whats the point in doing them if I'm not going to level anymore? Does all the experience from the quests I done go retroactive (add up all the exp from quests I've done since hitting L60 then apply them to the new level cap so that I would gain levels when the cap is increased)?

If not, then for the L60's that are still playing can we get more money rewarded or items since we dont get the exp?

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Anonymous No-Name, level 68(*)Wizard

*Epic; Galactic; Traversing; Legendary(is this already taken?); Heroic; Chuck Norris; Way Too Much Free Time; the possibilities are endless.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
legoboy3 wrote:

many people suggest this already

also maybe they could be called heroic

so for fire it would be heroic pyromancer
or maybe a different one based on the person
like for a balance girl i could be powerful sorcerer

nice idea but maybe not galactic because it doesnt make much sense

I'm a girl Balance wiz, and I'd like my new title to be "Awesome Sauce-erer". :P After everything I've gone through to get there, it'd better be a badge of epicness.

Ooh, new idea! If the level-cap is raised, titles could be:

Level 70-79: Epic
Level 80-89: Lord of *insert school here*
Level 90-99: Overlord of *insert school here*
Level 100+: Supreme Overlord and Master of...

As you can probably tell, I like most of the ones already suggested. The people have spoken, KI, so please give us a level-cap increase... PS: Bring back Malistaire, too, 'cause he's awesome. :)

L.S.

Kthxbai.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
KI is working on new worlds that will come out soon enough.
Mirage
Weirwood
Empyria
Yago
Galactic: wow i like this! For level 80 and 90 there could be Renowned and Universal!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Here are my ideas for powerful level 70 spells.

They will be helpful with enemies and bosses that have 10,000+ Health.

Fire: Fire Pegasus 1,000-4,000 to all enemies
8pips

Ice: Athena 1,000-2,000 to all enemies and frostbite for 3 turns
7pips

Storm: Thor 1,000-4,000 to all enemies
8pips

Balance: Anubis 2,000-4,000 to all enemies
8pips

Life: Earth Dragon Remove all effects (burn, poison, frostbite, etc…) from all friends
7pips

Death: Hades 1,000-4,000 to all enemies
8pips

Myth: (Professor Drake’s going to like this one here’s the first myth healing spell
Apollo: heals 500 (1,000 critical) and removes all negatives from all
friends
8pips

Hopethe Professors like it:)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Nicitas wrote:
KI is working on new worlds that will come out soon enough.
Mirage
Weirwood
Empyria
Yago
Galactic: wow i like this! For level 80 and 90 there could be Renowned and Universal!
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
8)

Renowned is a great one... why didn't I think of that? :P

I'm especially excited for Mirage- I love India, cats, and that adorable little student from the tournament in Wysteria! Weirwood could be neat as well... Empyria is the place with sky-squid or something, right?

Keep 'em coming, guys!

L.S.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
i always though it would be cool at like level 100 if it ever gets there be headmaster diviner or somethin

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
griffinclaw358 wrote:
Anonymous No-Name, level 68(*)Wizard

*Epic; Galactic; Traversing; Legendary(is this already taken?); Heroic; Chuck Norris; Way Too Much Free Time; the possibilities are endless.

Okay, I love these. Chuck Norris? Way Too Much Free Time (I'd totally be that...) Legendary is already taken. Level 60+.

Oh, and Friendlily, Us Therugist's Already have Triage, so, The Earth Dragon would kind of be a waste of pips.

Alyssa Pixiedust
Leve 40 (finally!) Therugist
Way Too Much Free time

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
There is probably going to be a new world (and level cap) expansion later this year, my guesses for the next title will be "Epic" but no one really knows for sure until level 70 comes.