Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You know you're playing Wizard101 too much...

AuthorMessage
Adherent
May 20, 2010
My niece, who has been playing a lot of Wizard101 lately, has a driving learner's permit. I was riding along with her at the wheel, and she turned onto a side street. The street wasn't in very good repair, and it had a few potholes.

As we were traveling along, Tiffany suddenly slapped at the wheel with one hand.

Tiffany: Darned buggy thing.

Me: Huh?

We went over the pothole, and of course the tires on one side hit it squarely.

Tiffany: It doesn't work!

I assumed she wanted to honk the horn, which meant that she needed to press either side of the center of the steering wheel.

Me: It's over on the side.

Tiffany: No it isn't. Everybody knows it's in the middle!

Me: It's on either side of the center.

We approached another pothole, and she slapped at the wheel again. The horn honked, followed shortly by the tires on the right side catching the pothole perfectly, a knack that Tiffany has mastered.

Tiffany: See? It doesn't work!

Me: It worked fine, but why did you honk the horn?

Tiffany: I wasn't trying to honk the horn. I'm trying to hit the spacebar to jump over the pothole!

Me: I think you've been playing Wizard101 too much.....

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
colagada wrote:
My niece, who has been playing a lot of Wizard101 lately, has a driving learner's permit. I was riding along with her at the wheel, and she turned onto a side street. The street wasn't in very good repair, and it had a few potholes.

As we were traveling along, Tiffany suddenly slapped at the wheel with one hand.

Tiffany: Darned buggy thing.

Me: Huh?

We went over the pothole, and of course the tires on one side hit it squarely.

Tiffany: It doesn't work!

I assumed she wanted to honk the horn, which meant that she needed to press either side of the center of the steering wheel.

Me: It's over on the side.

Tiffany: No it isn't. Everybody knows it's in the middle!

Me: It's on either side of the center.

We approached another pothole, and she slapped at the wheel again. The horn honked, followed shortly by the tires on the right side catching the pothole perfectly, a knack that Tiffany has mastered.

Tiffany: See? It doesn't work!

Me: It worked fine, but why did you honk the horn?

Tiffany: I wasn't trying to honk the horn. I'm trying to hit the spacebar to jump over the pothole!

Me: I think you've been playing Wizard101 too much.....

I fell of my chair and it broke because i am laughing so much! I love your humor cologada! (idk if you are a boy or a girl)

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
well she really has been playing Wizard101 to much

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
Unfortunately, KI doesn't let us jump OVER things. lol. Even I don't play that much.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
thats funny
here is a new funny story about stitching stats

Destiny iceflame: hi everyone
Classmates: wow Destiny ya look so cute
x destiny trips over her cute dress x

x next day x
Destiny: hi everyone
Classmates: wow Destiny your dress is so ugly
x Destiny doesnt trip this time x

x later that day x

Destiny: mom may i have some crowns
Mom: why ya bought everything in the wizard101 crown shop
Destiny: i want to stitch the cuteness of my one dress and the ability to not trip over it from my ugly dress
Mom: i think ya play wizard101 to much

how was that
pretty good right

hope ya enjoyed my story on stitching clothes and get how i showed it through this story

ability is like the stats
and the cuteness is the looks