Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Lvl Were You When You Got To Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Hey guys I want to know what level you have to be to get to MarleyBone. I think it is level 30, is that correct?

Survivor
Mar 22, 2012
I got there at level 23

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Defender
Jun 22, 2011
31, but I did every single side quest I could find. It's a good strategy, actually.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2013
i was level 16. thats because someone ported me there

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
MorganFlame18 on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
i was level 16. thats because someone ported me there
That's kind of cheating...

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Dogsrule on Aug 13, 2011 wrote:
I was just wondering what level you all were when you started Marleybone. Im level 26 and just starting Tomb of Storms, so I think Ill get there around level 30.
sorry dude i am level 30 balance wizard and i am still not there!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Hey! Any of you balance wizards out there please oh please tell me what level you where when you got to MarleyBone! I am an awesome level 30 balance wizard. My username is Jacob DragonStone.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
JeanBean325 on Aug 22, 2011 wrote:
Alot of you guys are off track (No offense). All of my friends, family members and others that have gotten MB got there at at least level 20. My advise to getting there on time is to skip any side quests in the tomb of storms. My fire wizard, Morgan Fireblood, got through Krok in half an hour because she skipped sidequests, and got to MB right on time. Hope this helped :-)
Rachel Ghostcatcher level 59 conjurer
Half an hour? WHAT??? I've been doing Krok for days! And only did the side quests that are pretty much talk to a person and you're done. Even if I didn't do those It would still take me all week.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2012
Shiro Nai on Sep 2, 2011 wrote:
Got into krokotopia at level 13, krokosphinx at about 21, and tomb of storms at about 26, and ended krokotoia at level 27. :D
i got in a lvl 10 to marlybone because i'm a WIZARD!

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
I got to marleybone at lvl 27 i did krokotopia with side quests though.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Level 29, and my brother got there at 19, because I helped him through the Krokosphinx

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Any one that wants to know what quest brings you to Marleybone. Well it is the one where you beat Krokopatra.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
HeckHound3241 on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Any one that wants to know what quest brings you to Marleybone. Well it is the one where you beat Krokopatra.
I think that quest is called 'Temple Dweller', by the way

Survivor
May 14, 2011
I was about a lvl 25 or 26

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I didn't get there until I was level 22 with my brawling buddy. but I only do main quests.

sincerely, Ashley TrollGrove 24 myth wizard

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
i haven't enter marleybone and i am lvl 29

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
firewall1111 on Aug 14, 2011 wrote:
Do you have to get a quest to go to Marleybone? If so, what are the requirements needed. I'm level 26 and I cant find where you need to go. I'm currently working on the tomb of storms.
You'll need to complete all the quests for Krokotopia. I unlocked Marleybone at 25 and MooShu at 32.
Go to wizard101central.com and look for a quest tree. When Ambrose gives you the OK to go, see him. You'll need to have a membership or a few crowns to spare. The quest name should say "[world name]". In this case, it'll say marleybone.

As KI once said, Wizard101 is just like reading a chapter book. You cannot proceed to the next chapter if you did not complete chapter 1 or 2, regardless of how much words you read. You can't proceed to marleybone if you did not complete the quests required to complete krokotopia. Work on the Tomb, it should bring you up 2 levels.
Got it?
Travel safely!!!
_______________________________________________________________________________________
:) Keep posting...

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
Yes, There is. I put it off, and i'm level 30. You have to finish the order of the fang quest, and you get it after krokopatra.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
On my old wizard, I got there around level 29 or so

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Epic Awesome on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
You'll need to complete all the quests for Krokotopia. I unlocked Marleybone at 25 and MooShu at 32.
Go to wizard101central.com and look for a quest tree. When Ambrose gives you the OK to go, see him. You'll need to have a membership or a few crowns to spare. The quest name should say "[world name]". In this case, it'll say marleybone.

As KI once said, Wizard101 is just like reading a chapter book. You cannot proceed to the next chapter if you did not complete chapter 1 or 2, regardless of how much words you read. You can't proceed to marleybone if you did not complete the quests required to complete krokotopia. Work on the Tomb, it should bring you up 2 levels.
Got it?
Travel safely!!!
_______________________________________________________________________________________
:) Keep posting...
Correction: Complete the quest Missing Souls from Major Talbot. You'll need to see Private Kinchley.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
josewizara on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
i haven't enter marleybone and i am lvl 29
You gotta defeat Krokopatra first.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
I was a level 23 when I got mb. Lvl 44 Joshua crow stalker