Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Lvl Were You When You Got To Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I was level 27, THANK YOU SIDEQUESTS!!!!

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
i got there around lvl 24 but it was way to hard so i think you should be getting there around level 28

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
i didnt get a membership until lvl 15 and i always did all the side quests. So i was like lvl 32 when i came to MB

Survivor
May 13, 2011
Survivor
Jun 14, 2014
Dogsrule on Aug 13, 2011 wrote:
I was just wondering what level you all were when you started Marleybone. Im level 26 and just starting Tomb of Storms, so I think Ill get there around level 30.
Well I was able to go at lvl 23. AFTER I defeated Krockapatra in Empoers retreat

Survivor
Jun 14, 2014
firewall1111 on Aug 14, 2011 wrote:
Do you have to get a quest to go to Marleybone? If so, what are the requirements needed. I'm level 26 and I cant find where you need to go. I'm currently working on the tomb of storms.
ok so I know it's a little late but after you defeat krockopatra you talk to the krock in the balnce school then you get a quest to go to marleybone and talk to wolfmaster abbey. marleybone magicly appered for me did it for anyone else need a answer

Erica Emerldeyes level 25

Adept Thaumaturge

Ice RULES

SO does

Survivor
Jun 14, 2014
jennaw1123 wrote:
Me too!! When I first get to Grizzleheim they give you a quest right away and it's taking forever!!!! But I just finished it yesterday. I have a question. Is the Karanahn palace the one that you have to find the three mysteries then open a door? This quest is in the ice vault in Kropotopia. p.s. it is also a dungeon in Krokospinx...... I have been trying to finish this quest. I have found the three mysteries (which is defeating 3 bosses btw) and the door STILL won't open!! If anyone has this quest and is having trouble finishing it befriend me and help me on this quest.

Sabrina WinterbladeICE level 23
if you still need help i have the answer. you don't just have to defeat them you have to also solve a puzzle. in karanahn palce ( i think ) there is a beyond hard puzzle. ugh i was so confused is anyone with me

hope this helps anyone one who needs

P.S lvl 23

Erica EmeraldEyes

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I was level 19 almost 20 when I got there because I got so into it that I forgot to do any side quest including my school spell quest

Wolf IceBlade lvl 26 warlord , see you in the spiral...

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
I was about level 30. I agree thank the side quests!! :)

Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
Hi,
I was level 24 when I got to Marleybone. I think you can do some side quests here and there, but you want to focus on good gear and questing in the world you are in. When you get to Wintertusk in Grizzleheim, you can catch up on missing xp. If you have good gear, a reasonable pet and a good battle strategy, I do not think level matters too much until you get to a level where you may need more xp. Hope it helped wizards!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2015
I was lv33 when I started Marleybone. Did all other sidequests and farmed in Mt. Olympus for about a level.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2014
Dogsrule on Aug 13, 2011 wrote:
I was just wondering what level you all were when you started Marleybone. Im level 26 and just starting Tomb of Storms, so I think Ill get there around level 30.
I started marleybone at level 25 and almost level 26

Survivor
Jan 20, 2011
I was level 37.. I admit I may have had a level 100 friend who I quested a bit with in Celestia. I guess I may have slacked off a bit and ignored my own storyline.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2011
Survivor
Jul 24, 2014
I was level 26 when I started Marleybone, but there is actually not a specific level to start it. The only thing is that you have to defeat Krokopatra and get your spell, then Sergeant Major Talbot will give you the Spiral Key to Marleybone where you have to talk to Private Kinchley.Hope this helped!

MacKenzie GoldHeart, Level 28 school student.:)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Honestly, I think that it all depends on weather or not you finished your quests in the previous worlds. For example, I'm level 28 and I still need to finish quests in Krokotopia but I finished Wysteria.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
My secondary wizard, Balance got there at 23, my main got there at lvl 32.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
I was 30 because i finished all the quests.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2014
Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
32 on Justin Ironflame, lvl 95

If it says anything I am level 29 on balance in mooshu /:

Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
I have a lvl 26 storm wiz on vault of ice in krokosphinx so i probably wont get up to marleybone till lvl 28-32 cause i am not getting much xp now cause of the power lvl.

Andrew Stormhunter lvl 77

Emma lvl 26

Survivor
May 14, 2014
I was a level 30 Wizard When i got to Marleybone.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2014

Nathan Raven level 37

Survivor
Feb 04, 2015
When I got to MB, I was about Lvl 25, but I went back to KT and did some side quests and got myself to 30, which made MB literally take me three days.

Ryan Dragonblood
Lvl 45 Theurgist