Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Lvl Were You When You Got To Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2013
I was Level 30 when I got to Marleybone.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2014
SACKoSOULS on Sep 16, 2011 wrote:
lvl30
We'll I lost my old account my on that one I was around level 23 when I got into mb. Just depends on how often u do quests

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
lol! first of all it depends what you did when you did not have membership but if yo play proprely finishing only main worlds it goes like this :-

wizard city - lvl 1 to 15
krokatapia - lvl 15 to 20
marleybone -lvl 20 to 25
mooshu - lvl 25 to 35........... and so on and if yo do wysteria and grizzelheim yo can get 10 more lvls but yea when i went to marleybone i was lvl 24 enjoy people who are going now. this is ronan mistshield the ice wizard.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
Nathunder on Aug 20, 2011 wrote:
I have two quests for marleybone, but I don't have it as a world yet. Any explanations?
those might be school quests or some special quests to unlock the world yo need to finsh krokotapia and go to marleybone in the search of krokonomicon this ronan mistshield the ice wizard.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
jessicafairyrules on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:
around 26
In Marleybone, for my wizards that are there:
: About 26
The rest of my wizards are in wc or kt:
: Got to Krok at level ten.
: Got to krok at level 12 or 13

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
Dogsrule on Aug 13, 2011 wrote:
I was just wondering what level you all were when you started Marleybone. Im level 26 and just starting Tomb of Storms, so I think Ill get there around level 30.
No get to temple of storms and then you can get there
Ps I'm 27

Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
hey guys....ararr back. I am currently level 44 and passed marleybone and mooshu:) btw, what are the zone prices in dragonspyre?

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
45 XD i do all side quests

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
I was a lvl 35. Because i was a free player for the first half of the year that i played wiz101, I didnt start krok till lvl 20. I think i will always be a higher lvl than what is meant for the worlds.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
3 years later, I will reply.
I got to Marleybone at about level 32. Yep, 32. That's because, back in 2009, little kid me decided to do every single side quest in Krokotopia.
That probably didn't help you though since you're probably, like, fighting Morganthe or something now.

Bailey Skullvault, Legendary Pyro

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
I was a level 23 I belive. I can't rember.

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
Well I tested out what level on 3 characters. My life, fire and my balance! If you do your side quests then you will be around 26-29 by the time (My life tested that out) On my balance I did no side quest and hammed through it. When I got to Marleybone I was about level 21-24. Anyway, my third and character: I did all my side quest AND did wysteria! My fire was about 28-31. So average about level 26 or something around there. Anyway I hope you enjoy this guide to what level you wanna be before you reach marleybone!

Tested by Brady FireBringer, Tavia FairyStone and Michael Legend!

-Brady FireBringer Family! - There whenever you need them!

Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
Dogsrule wrote:
If you've done the Karanahn Palace yet then you will get a quest to defeat the Temple of Storms. After that you will get a quest to go to Marleybone.
when do you get to Karanahn palace??? I am lvl 26 ice and i still have a bunch of quests left in krokotopia and grizzleheim.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2013
Abbigail623 on Aug 22, 2011 wrote:
Level 33 on my Life Wizard.
Level 23 on my Balance Wizard.
Level 21 on my Storm Wizard

It's not very accurate. But somewhere around that.

To those wondering how to get into MB.
You must complete the storyline quests for KT.
The storyline quests for the Tomb of Storms are

Defeat the 2 kings in the Family Tomb and the other one. (Forgot name and don't wanna check)
Next go to Karanhan Barracks. Finish the dungeon Karanhan Palace. Turn quest in to Krokohetep. Now for the dungeon for Krokopatra.
After you defeat Krokopatra, you can go speak to the dog when you first entered KT.. (Or Merle Ambrose, I've completely forgot about it, its been so long ago.)
Yay and you recieve your third potion and you're in Marleybone!
This was super helpful thanks so much.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
jadesonga wrote:
when do you get to Karanahn palace??? I am lvl 26 ice and i still have a bunch of quests left in krokotopia and grizzleheim.
Me too!! When I first get to Grizzleheim they give you a quest right away and it's taking forever!!!! But I just finished it yesterday. I have a question. Is the Karanahn palace the one that you have to find the three mysteries then open a door? This quest is in the ice vault in Kropotopia. p.s. it is also a dungeon in Krokospinx...... I have been trying to finish this quest. I have found the three mysteries (which is defeating 3 bosses btw) and the door STILL won't open!! If anyone has this quest and is having trouble finishing it befriend me and help me on this quest.

Sabrina WinterbladeICE level 23

Defender
May 17, 2014
Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Dogsrule on Aug 13, 2011 wrote:
I was just wondering what level you all were when you started Marleybone. Im level 26 and just starting Tomb of Storms, so I think Ill get there around level 30.
Well you need to finish ALL Krokotopia quests. My friend who plays this game and is a balance wizard ( level 44 ) said that. Hope u believe her. Im a level 38 Life ( Name : Victoria ). I really don't get how I cant go to marleybone. How
BTW I love healing people with my life spells.

Thanks,
Victoria, Level 38 Life

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
I think I was around Level 23 when I got to Marleybone. I found it a lot better than Krok and was happy to finish the Krok storyline and move on.

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
(I know lol) 37 on life 35 on dealth and 32 on ice

Survivor
Jul 26, 2014
Survivor
Jul 26, 2014
Victoria, how you get to Marleybone is what I did, search up "Krokotopia Quest Tree" and then clikc wizard101central (a wizard101 wiki). Then, on the top it says Storyboard Line so follow that to the quest you are on. Keep continuing the Storyboard until it says "Marleybone Quest Series" Then search up Marleybone Quest Tree" then search up "MooShu Quest Tree" and so on. Hope this helped.

Mycin Dragonblade Lv.98 Wizard I seriously do not like soloing Morganthe.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
normally people get to Marlybone by level 25-40

Survivor
Aug 23, 2014
I was level 35 when I went to marleybone you might want to start mb at level 27