Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Experience Wasted?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
If you get up to lvl sixty what happens to the expereince you gain?
I dont want to be wasting experience
Ryan owlwhisper Lvl58 Life wiz!

(Now im level60 so i am not doing any quests but waterworks and helping people on dungeons once the level cap is raised ill finish celestia. But i think once your the max lvl experience should be stored away and once the level cap is raised again all the experience you earned is added to your character)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Nick16567 wrote:
If you get up to lvl sixty what happens to the expereince you gain? I dont want to be wasting experience Ryan owlwhisper Lvl58 Life wiz!
At level 60, when you view your character's stats, your xp counter will say 'MAX' and any quests and battles you do from that point will give you 0xp. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Nick16567 wrote:

it will go away

but then hurray ya get to go to the ww and the wh and bb

the 3 level 60 super dungeons

make sure ya bring friends with you for its a dangerous ride

hope ya get to level 60 soon

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Nick16567 wrote:

I think I know what your feeling. You feel like you are getting nothing when before you were getting experience. It's a disappointing feeling, at least for me. Even with other games that have a level cap, I feel like stopping because I'm not gaining experience anymore, therefore I can't improve my character anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I find plenty to do with my legendary wizard.

I just wish that the experience legendary wizards no longer get was converted into something else beneficial. Something as simple as more gold, or maybe a higher chance to get a crown drop from bosses. Something like that.

Anyway, I understand your plight. You no longer get rewarded for something you have been rewarded for all game.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
Nick16567 wrote:
If you get up to lvl sixty what happens to the expereince you gain? I dont want to be wasting experience Ryan owlwhisper Lvl58 Life wiz!
it will go away but then hurray ya get to go to the ww and the wh and bb the 3 level 60 super dungeons make sure ya bring friends with you for its a dangerous ride hope ya get to level 60 soon
Actually, you can get the quests for Briskbreeze and the warehouse at level 50. Only Waterworks and the upcoming Helephant tower (i believe) require you to be level 60. -eli and crew

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
when i become legendary, i think ill stop doing quests until the level cap rise again. yeah, i know, a lot of waiting but hey, KI will do it again right?