Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i get to celestia??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2009
hi my friends always go to celestia and i wanna get there! what level do you have to be? how do you go there please help!

Administrator
Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" to defeat Malistaire, should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about how to get to Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
You Defeat Malistare At level 48 Then speak to merel ambrose and he will give you the key to celestia!

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
Why would you defeat Malistaire and then go to a new world!? Isn't he the main source of evil?

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
neil9444 wrote:
hi my friends always go to celestia and i wanna get there! what level do you have to be? how do you go there please help!
I know right! i hate that I can't get to celstia either i'm 36 and i'm Tasha IceShard if u see me be my riend if u don't have text chat

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
there are two story arcs in the game (and some side worlds, grizzleheim, wintertusk,wysira) one is with malistare the other is with the shadow queen witch is not finished, you must complete the first arc to move on to the second, hope this helped :)

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
what i did was do the other secondary worlds (like grizzlehiem and wintertusk)
first and got enough xp to get to a higher level then defeated malistare