Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

yellow elf?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
i saw a yellow elf in the hatchery and i have never seen that pet before and i'm wondering how to get it. if someone knows plz tell me :-D

Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
The Yellow Elf pet is obtainable only through ki free games to find out it's tier go to wizard101 central

see you in the spiral

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
Is the yellow elf the same as a fire elf or is that another pet that hasn't been found yet?

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
Its the pet that was awarded if wizard101 won the choice awards
Obviously we won so the pet reward was the yellow elf

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
And it's definitely NOT the pet I was expecting, nor something I'm even remotely interested in having. I'll keep it, redeem it, and hatch it, but that's about it. It's a cheap way to give something out. I was hoping for something a little more um, unique. If I wanted to see those elves, I'd use my treasure cards or go to Fire Cat Alley. Not impressed here.

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
MedievalManor wrote:
And it's definitely NOT the pet I was expecting, nor something I'm even remotely interested in having. I'll keep it, redeem it, and hatch it, but that's about it. It's a cheap way to give something out. I was hoping for something a little more um, unique. If I wanted to see those elves, I'd use my treasure cards or go to Fire Cat Alley. Not impressed here.

Yellow Fire Elf. It has a different animation and some different colours than a regular Fire Elf card. I haven't used the pet card yet since I have 7 or 8 treasures of Yellow Fire Elf cards.

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
MedievalManor wrote:

Funny how people differe - I like it and plan to hatch with another yellow elf and breed in spritely :)

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
furngirl wrote:
Is the yellow elf the same as a fire elf or is that another pet that hasn't been found yet?
The Yellow Elf is a type of Fire Elf, if you go to FireCat Alley, you will see the Fire Elfs there are yellow, but the fire elf casting is red, the pet is yellow and the card casts a yellow fire elf.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
This is my first time leveling up a pet, I have mine up to teen and its talent is +25 str. and +15 will. when can he use them? And does anybody else know what other talents they have?

Thanks

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Thanks for the tips guys this post was from a long time ago though i figured out what a yellow elf was by myself in fact i have one myself 78 pedigree :P

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
cheese03161999 wrote:
i saw a yellow elf in the hatchery and i have never seen that pet before and i'm wondering how to get it. if someone knows plz tell me :-D

here is the info on the yellow elf, though I voted for the online awards thing and dont recall getting a code to get this pet but I should have :-(

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Yellow_Elf

Administrator
TarynHeart wrote:
cheese03161999 wrote:

here is the info on the yellow elf, though I voted for the online awards thing and dont recall getting a code to get this pet but I should have :-(

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Yellow_Elf

TarynHeart it wasn't an emailed code, it was a 'click this button on the website to get the pet'. If you missed the opportunity, I'm sorry but all our promotions have expirations.

community@wizard101.com