Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How did Sylvia exactly die?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
Hello, Wizard101 and fans! I was wondering if anybody actually knew how Sylvia Drake (Malistaire's wife) died or pasted away. I was wondering if the wonderful teachers of the spiral knew which i think they might. Anyone answer! i really wanna know cause i never really learned. Was it because Malistaire went mad and crazy or did something else happen?

Michael FrogRider, Level 42 Myth

"EarthQuakes are more then you think"

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
kevke67 wrote:
Hello, Wizard101 and fans! I was wondering if anybody actually knew how Sylvia Drake (Malistaire's wife) died or pasted away. I was wondering if the wonderful teachers of the spiral knew which i think they might. Anyone answer! i really wanna know cause i never really learned. Was it because Malistaire went mad and crazy or did something else happen?

she died because she got a nasty cold and died, and it was so bad it couldnt be stopped

also pretty much everybody knows this so why not ask a wizard101 friend for the answer

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
The NPC that tells us about it says she dies of a cold.

Personally, I don't believe it. No-one dies of just a cold, least of all a powerful life wizard. There must have been some hidden plot behind it - maybe we'll learn more as the storyline continues past Celestia.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
disease.
that poor thing. thanks to that, Malistaire stole the Krokinomicon to confuse and summon the Dragon Titan and rise her from the dead. That basically means bad things happen.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
kevke67 wrote:

maybe swine flu? O. o

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
a cold, in wizard101 there probably in the age were there was no doctors and no technology so no one could figure out what was wrong with people and they died because of common illness, this may of happened to sylvia.