Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 68 spell ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Fire- Volcano Damage- 500 + 350 over 3 rounds to all enemies Looks- a volcano appears and spews burning hot lava rock on all enemies. Ice- Hail Damage- 900 to one enemy and tower shield to to caster Looks- Hail the size of car tires starts falling from the sky and and a huge wind comes and blows them at the enemy... ouch. Storm- Tornado Damage- 1575 to all enemies, and remove one shield from all enemies. Looks- A tornado appears rain and lightning start coming from the sky, the tornado sucks up all the lightning and shoots it at all enemies. Death- UFO Attack Damage- 950 to one enemy and convert half to health. Looks- Dark clouds appear in the sky, a fog rolls in, lights appear in the sky and a UFO appears! It shoots a laser at the enemy, then shoots it back at you giving you health. Myth- Gryphon Damage- 225 then 700 to all enemies Looks- a Gryphon flies down from the sky scratching each enemy taking 225 life then scratching them each again taking 700 life. Life- Jungle Madness Damage- 450 + 300 over 3 rounds to one enemy Looks- a jungle appears and vines wrap around the enemy and squeeze them tight. Balance- Over Tan Damage- 900 to all enemies and weakness to all enemies Looks- Tons of sand appear, and the sun above is blazing hot people are all over the beach. The sun turns and points right at the enemies and burns they're skin so they are very red. Hope you like them! If there is anything i should change just tell me!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Fire: Firelord; 900 damage to all enemies + 3 rounds.
Ice: Calypso; 900 damangefor 3 rounds.
Storm: Neptune; 1375 damage to all enemies + stun
Balance: Venus; 1275 to all enemies + weakness
Life; Nature Fever; 1275 heal to all friends + Infection to all enemies (opponent)
Myth: God; 1200 attack to all enemies
Death: Death Demon; 1100 damage to all enemies

The names to the legendary gods will appear in a duel not the planet..
I know it sounds weird but reply to me if you think something is wrong..

Firelord: Appearance-
Calypso: Appearance- Just like the sea goddess Calypso
Neptune: Appearane- Just like the god Neptune
Venus: Appearance- Just like the goddess Venus
Nature Fever: Appearance-
God: Appearance- Hard to explain
Death demon: Appearance- Like a demon

Help me with some of the appearance. Anyways, I would like your ideas.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
The appearnce for Firelord could be.... A huge fireball rises from the ground it grows big eyes, arms and legs. Then he creates a flame in his hand and uses it to attack the enemies. The appearnce for Nature Fever could be...... A patch of grass appears in the middle of the battlefield, a farmer walks out and plants a seed. The seed grows into a giant flower. Then even more flowers grow and wrap around all good guys. The flowers release a light beam and it shines on all good guys and heals them. P.S i think the heal for nature fever should be lowered a little bit it seems a little over powered, but thats just me. Bye!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
vader1004 wrote:
The appearnce for Firelord could be.... A huge fireball rises from the ground it grows big eyes, arms and legs. Then he creates a flame in his hand and uses it to attack the enemies. The appearnce for Nature Fever could be...... A patch of grass appears in the middle of the battlefield, a farmer walks out and plants a seed. The seed grows into a giant flower. Then even more flowers grow and wrap around all good guys. The flowers release a light beam and it shines on all good guys and heals them. P.S i think the heal for nature fever should be lowered a little bit it seems a little over powered, but thats just me. Bye!

I like the ideas about the appearances. But about that PS you wrote.. I don't think it should be lowered at all.. Lvl 26 Satyr heals 860 and the pet that gives satyr heals 980. .. Imagine the monsters in Wysteria, it's far beyond Celestia and Wintertusk, and those bosses and monsters are just ENOUGH. lol well thanks for the suggestion. :D I like it.. :D

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
I really do not care about the other schools spells for the most part as long as life gets a good attacking spell or a dot spell the rest are fine lol.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
The life attacks you guys came up with don't do life justice. WHY DID YOU GUYS MAKE THEM THE WEAKEST ATTACK? I like the idea for all the other schools except for life's attack and fire's. The damage is horrible especially for a single enemy attack hit :x

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
fire could have a a roman or a egyptian guy appears raises his hand a ball of fire appears and throws it at all 1000-1200.

a fish appears turns into giant blue snake with legs and arms make one of his hands into a fist blows on it it turns into ice then hit all enemies 650-800 for ice.

a squirrel (or a nature animal) appears turns into a a heart and splits into piece (depends on how many players) and goes toward all players on the person casting its team and him or herself heals 1200 all people on same team. life

a white mander appears and and splits into for more maunders a orange, blue, purple, and green one then they all put their hands together and throw a ball of light all enemies 800-950 balance.

a blackdog appears looks at the opponents eyes turn red and grows fangs gets a little taller then all wizards on wings and stuff and attacks all enemies 850 half to person using it for death.

a tera-dactol appears and flies around the field and hits all opponents with 800-900. myth

i got this idea from someone above and i like it a tornado appears with a shadow image in it but you can see green eyes and a tail he it turns around and you see a tail movement and a tail hits the opponents 1200-1400 all enemies storm.

a new school can be dimensions or something like that. hope you all like it sorry bout the miss spellings

lvl 60 fire blaze redsword

[ there can not be good with out bad] ]

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
Life has a lot of healing spells so why don't you guys think of a good life attack that a life wizard would agree with

Survivor
Aug 26, 2008
Fire- Lava Flood 650 fire damage to all enimies+70 fire damage for every round afterwards.
Ice- Ice Age 700 ice damage to all enimies, stun for two rounds and 300 heal to all friends.
Storm- Killer Tornado 2,000 storm damage to all enimeies.
Life- Nature invasion all friends to Max health, absorb 600 damage to all friends.
Myth- Gaea 800 myth damage, remove charms and wards.
Death- Graveyard- 600 death damage to all enimies, give half to self, and dispel next death spell to all enimies.
Balance-Mighty Scale 200-20,000 balance damage to all enimies.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
theman117957 wrote:
The life attacks you guys came up with don't do life justice. WHY DID YOU GUYS MAKE THEM THE WEAKEST ATTACK? I like the idea for all the other schools except for life's attack and fire's. The damage is horrible especially for a single enemy attack hit :x

Fire spell attacks all. I just raised the damage it takes because i found out that dragon was stronger than it. Also with life it might attack one enemy, but i raised the damage a bit so it takes nearly 1400 damage. Since i raised volcano i had to raise tornado a tiny bit too.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Abbigail623 wrote:
vader1004 wrote:

I like the ideas about the appearances. But about that PS you wrote.. I don't think it should be lowered at all.. Lvl 26 Satyr heals 860 and the pet that gives satyr heals 980. .. Imagine the monsters in Wysteria, it's far beyond Celestia and Wintertusk, and those bosses and monsters are just ENOUGH. lol well thanks for the suggestion. :D I like it.. :D
true

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
Dogsrule wrote:
Fire- Lava Flood 650 fire damage to all enimies+70 fire damage for every round afterwards.
Ice- Ice Age 700 ice damage to all enimies, stun for two rounds and 300 heal to all friends.
Storm- Killer Tornado 2,000 storm damage to all enimeies.
Life- Nature invasion all friends to Max health, absorb 600 damage to all friends.
Myth- Gaea 800 myth damage, remove charms and wards.
Death- Graveyard- 600 death damage to all enimies, give half to self, and dispel next death spell to all enimies.
Balance-Mighty Scale 200-20,000 balance damage to all enimies.
Life is overpowered, my opinion is storm is a bit over powered and so is balance, 20,000! Are you insane I know it is a rare chance of getting the 20,000 but still you could and that way to strong. i would call that maybe a rank 14 spell or something

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
vader1004 wrote:
Kind of close to power nova don't you think?

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
vant1997 wrote:
vader1004 wrote:
Kind of close to power nova don't you think?
I don't think the apperance for Firelord is like nova. Nova does not grow eyes arms and legs. Nova throws it self at the enemies, Firelord crteates a flame and shoots it at the enemy so if you think about nova and firelord would look nothing alike

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
Abbigail623 wrote:
Fire: Firelord; 900 damage to all enemies + 3 rounds.
Ice: Calypso; 900 damangefor 3 rounds.
Storm: Neptune; 1375 damage to all enemies + stun
Balance: Venus; 1275 to all enemies + weakness
Life; Nature Fever; 1275 heal to all friends + Infection to all enemies (opponent)
Myth: God; 1200 attack to all enemies
Death: Death Demon; 1100 damage to all enemies

The names to the legendary gods will appear in a duel not the planet..
I know it sounds weird but reply to me if you think something is wrong..

Firelord: Appearance-
Calypso: Appearance- Just like the sea goddess Calypso
Neptune: Appearane- Just like the god Neptune
Venus: Appearance- Just like the goddess Venus
Nature Fever: Appearance-
God: Appearance- Hard to explain
Death demon: Appearance- Like a demon

Help me with some of the appearance. Anyways, I would like your ideas.
Life school doesnt really need another healing spell rebirth is still good i think we need another attack spell cause it would be very useful. Just what i was thinking :)

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
this is what i think lvl 68 spells should be
ice -it should be an avalanche crashes in to players damage 800-900
fire -it should be like the dragon in the movie "how to train a dragon" how the dragon lights itself on fire and hits 200 and leaves burn 900 over 3 rounds to all
storm -it should be an out of control robot filled with lighting and damages 1000 to all
thats all i got for now but ill make more ideas for myth, life, death, and balance soon.

ps this is my first times with ideas hope ya like them

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
Well, I can't think of anything for the other schools, but I do have one for Ice.

Ice: Frost Dragon 870-900 Damage, plus Ice armor to all friends. Appearance: It's foggy in the battle ring and snow is blowing around, then a huge blue and white dragon comes down and breathes Ice Shards onto the opponets. :D

I will try to think of more, but it's kinda hard since everybody else has really awesome ideas. ^-^

Emma Iceblossom
Legendary Ice :D

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Balance spell lvl 68
A spell that would do 1000 damage over 3 rounds
It would cost 8 pips
It would be to 1 person
A spinx would rise out of the sand it would get sucked up by wind and start spinning then it would break apart and pecies would hit the enemy
A tan and marron circle would go around and around the enemy doing damage
It would first do 250 damage
Then 500 damage
Then 250 damage
It would be called "the spinx"
I hope u like it! I love comments!

Defender
Aug 07, 2010
Hey life people out there what you think of this??

Life- Natures Fury a dot spell 600 hit up front followed by 270 per round to one person or 450 hit up front followed by 350 hit per round to all enemies?

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
This thread shouldn't be in the Pets section, I believe they should be in The Dorms section.

*Edited by Professor Greyrose*
Thank you - post moved.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
vader1004 wrote:
Fire- Volcano Damage- 500 + 350 over 3 rounds to all enemies Looks- a volcano appears and spews burning hot lava rock on all enemies. Ice- Hail Damage- 900 to one enemy and tower shield to to caster Looks- Hail the size of car tires starts falling from the sky and and a huge wind comes and blows them at the enemy... ouch. Storm- Tornado Damage- 1575 to all enemies, and remove one shield from all enemies. Looks- A tornado appears rain and lightning start coming from the sky, the tornado sucks up all the lightning and shoots it at all enemies. Death- UFO Attack Damage- 950 to one enemy and convert half to health. Looks- Dark clouds appear in the sky, a fog rolls in, lights appear in the sky and a UFO appears! It shoots a laser at the enemy, then shoots it back at you giving you health. Myth- Gryphon Damage- 225 then 700 to all enemies Looks- a Gryphon flies down from the sky scratching each enemy taking 225 life then scratching them each again taking 700 life. Life- Jungle Madness Damage- 450 + 300 over 3 rounds to one enemy Looks- a jungle appears and vines wrap around the enemy and squeeze them tight. Balance- Over Tan Damage- 900 to all enemies and weakness to all enemies Looks- Tons of sand appear, and the sun above is blazing hot people are all over the beach. The sun turns and points right at the enemies and burns they're skin so they are very red. Hope you like them! If there is anything i should change just tell me!

Don't you think they should be stronger
Michael Darkfinder lvl 60 pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
WhimsicalWizard wrote:
This thread shouldn't be in the Pets section, I believe they should be in The Dorms section.

*Edited by Professor Greyrose*
Thank you - post moved.
ya i know its in the wrong section. this was my first post so i didnt know much about what i was doing

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Fire-Explosion-damage 705-970 all enemies -looks- bomb that explodes infront of them.
Ice-Mega Gobbler-damage 905-1,050 one enemy-looks- Giant Gobbler slaps enemy in their face.
Storm-Typhoon- damage 970-1,070 all enemies-looks- Giant storm goes over enemy and hits him with a wave and lightning strike.
Life- medow- damage 900-1,080 300+300 over three rounds all enemies-looks- a giant medow pops up and a giant ugly flower eats the enemy and spits him out.
Death-skull- damage 800-950 one enemy-looks- Giant skull comes up from a grave yard and sprays red fume at enemy.
Myth-Cursed forest- damage 890-995-looks-a forest comes up and a dark mist comes out and attacks enemy.
Balance-scale-damage 950-1,000-looks-A scale come up and weighs two wands then one wand attack enemy. :D

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Survivor
Sep 17, 2008
pattonforyou wrote:
vader1004 wrote:

Don't you think they should be stronger
Michael Darkfinder lvl 60 pyromancer
I for one think that they are strong enough.