Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

epic bundle house lot potion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Is there any other way to get the eacher house lot potion beside buying a epic bundle gift card. If there not all should put it in the crowns shop becouse i would love to get more of them with out haveing to buy the epic bundle gift cards. There are many houses i would love to own I just dont like to gave up ones to get new ones.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
dragonmetal69 wrote:
Is there any other way to get the eacher house lot potion beside buying a epic bundle gift card. If there not all should put it in the crowns shop becouse i would love to get more of them with out haveing to buy the epic bundle gift cards. There are many houses i would love to own I just dont like to gave up ones to get new ones.

yes they should make this but not crowns it should be gold that way non crowns people can buy them

also there should be a badge for buying all houses in the game including the crown houses and the cl reagent house

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
dragonmetal69 wrote:
Is this like a 'gotta have em all' thing? You can have up to 6 wizards, 3 houses each, meaning you can have 18 houses (19 if you've already used one of those elixers). How many are you looking to get? -etherchaos

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
dragonmetal69 wrote:

good idea i missed mine when i got the epic bundle