Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unlink accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
okay, i saw another thread like this but the people were talking about cheapest ways to play the game :P! haha, anyways, you know how you can link accounts if you go to the 'my accounts' page? well when i first started this game and i knew nothing and i was young, i made like 5 different accounts and linked them all to my main account, even though i didnt even start any characters on my other accounts. well now it starts to get to me because every time i go on 'my accounts' it has my main account(which has 3 legendaries and a lot of other high level wizards) that i go on every day, and i also have the noob account in which i never even logged into. i was wondering if KI can simply make a button that lets you unlink accounts?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Wizardmagic7070 wrote:
okay, i saw another thread like this but the people were talking about cheapest ways to play the game :P! haha, anyways, you know how you can link accounts if you go to the 'my accounts' page? well when i first started this game and i knew nothing and i was young, i made like 5 different accounts and linked them all to my main account, even though i didnt even start any characters on my other accounts. well now it starts to get to me because every time i go on 'my accounts' it has my main account(which has 3 legendaries and a lot of other high level wizards) that i go on every day, and i also have the noob account in which i never even logged into. i was wondering if KI can simply make a button that lets you unlink accounts?

I don't think it has changed recently, but I did find this info about linking accounts:

http://kingsisle.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/kingsisle.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=92

It explains how to "link" accounts, and it very clearly states that once they are linked, they cannot be unlinked. :(