Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats Your Favorite Polymorph?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
So I was just wondering what every ones favorite polymorph was. Just give the polymorph name and under a short description of how you use it in Pvp and/or Pve. Im a level 50 life wiz and still not sure if I should learn moon or get tower sheild and the anti storm/fire sheild, or just get tower sheild tresure cards. Your responses will most likely shape what i do with my trainig points so give your best reasons!

Luke Lifesword lv 50 Live wiz, just beat Malisare and just beat Celestia boss #1 with alot of healing, sunny centaurs, and alot of feinting

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I'd say the most useful polymorphs to have are treant and one from your school's opposite. But, since you're life, having treant is kind of pointless and ninja pig is more of a utility polymorph than an attacking one. I'd personally recommend ice to tower for you. My myth just uses cat bandit treasure cards when he faces other myth enemies anymore, and i bought back my points recently to get tower shield in lieu of any polymorphs. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I am also a lvl 50 life wiz and personally i think i am gonna choose the moon school! because it looks cool and think about it if you were facing a fire boss how useful would it be to have an ice polymorph!

Quinn Wildsword
level 50
master theurgist

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I like the cat bandit polymorph. It has higher health than my level 55 storm wizard, hits critical like 70% of the time, and has a couple good 100% accuracy attacks. The treant ploymorph is helpful in parties without a healer too. But just for sheer fun, who can resist being a gobbler? :) Belching, farting, and vomiting on your enemies. I wonder whose brainchild that was? hehe.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i think cat bandit is the best because i got a high power pip chance so i get a lot of power pips so if i mix that with power play, i can cast a lot of cat scratch spells if i start from full power pips as cat scratch cost 4 pips so with that cost just 2 pips and if i critical, i hit over a thousand and if i run out of pips, i can just buff myself with storm blade and make it result into more damage. long story short, i love its natural attacks