Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks drops

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I have recently completed the waterworks three times :D . So far I have gotten my level sixty boots and hats, but no robe, but I guess I am already lucky. I also got the ninja pig hat from the crown outfit. I was wondering what cool drops you guys have gotten! I was just wondering

Tiffany pixigem - legendary theurgist

Running through waterworks :)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I fought the first boss twice, and the only clothing I got were some level 52 death boots. Help?

Devin DragonFlame
Legendary Pyromancer

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
riverside7722 wrote:
colagada wrote:
I also got my boots and hat. No robe yet.
Same Here

I got the robe, but no boots or hat!

Survivor
May 16, 2011
For some reason i feel like it all depends on what you do during the fight. on the first boss do a lot of damage to gain the hat. on the second boss or should i say last boss if you want a robe do also a lot of damage but if you want the boots use your legend attack like once and heal a lot and blade other players and shield them. just help out a lot. i done water works about 50 times because i like to sell iteams and get super pet snacks so i know what am saying. I hope this helps :)

-Blaze FireFlame
Level 60 fire ;)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Drops are random and are not affected by what you do. I got my boots without casting a single attack spell or using a single buff.