Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sk Dr bosses

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
I'm level 56 death and storm ( I have both the level 48 cards) and I want to know if there are bosses in the skeletal dragon quest, and if there is, then should I be worried about them?

(P.S. if you're wondering where I got stormlord even though I'm not primary storm, then it's because I got the stormlord's pendant. [it's an amulet.] )

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Osseus Nightreaver can be tough. Like the other level 58 bosses, he will cast a 35% Hex on you whenever you use a charm or shield.

Since level 58s generally have a lot of extra gold, your best plan is to go to the Bazaar and get the Death equipment with the highest Death resistance. Since Mr. Nightreaver casts nothing but Death spells, this will help blunt his damage. While you're at the Bazaar, buy some of the 90% Death Shields if there are any in stock; otherwise, get the 85% variety. Put them in your SideboardThese will also stop some damage.

There's no reason to spend 7 full pips using Storm Lord. Stock a lot of Death Prisms in your deck. Remember that they are the first thing to be put down on the enemies, before any other traps.

If you have Reshuffle, put it in your deck. If not, you might consider getting it from Mildred Farseer on Colossus Boulevard.

Take out the minion first. It can cast Earthquake.

If you have Crowns, level 60 Life Henchmen are very helpful here.

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
colagada wrote:
Osseus Nightreaver can be tough. Like the other level 58 bosses, he will cast a 35% Hex on you whenever you use a charm or shield.

Since level 58s generally have a lot of extra gold, your best plan is to go to the Bazaar and get the Death equipment with the highest Death resistance. Since Mr. Nightreaver casts nothing but Death spells, this will help blunt his damage. While you're at the Bazaar, buy some of the 90% Death Shields if there are any in stock; otherwise, get the 85% variety. Put them in your SideboardThese will also stop some damage.

There's no reason to spend 7 full pips using Storm Lord. Stock a lot of Death Prisms in your deck. Remember that they are the first thing to be put down on the enemies, before any other traps.

If you have Reshuffle, put it in your deck. If not, you might consider getting it from Mildred Farseer on Colossus Boulevard.

Take out the minion first. It can cast Earthquake.

If you have Crowns, level 60 Life Henchmen are very helpful here.

Thanks for the info! :D

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
colagada wrote:
Osseus Nightreaver can be tough. Like the other level 58 bosses, he will cast a 35% Hex on you whenever you use a charm or shield. Since level 58s generally have a lot of extra gold, your best plan is to go to the Bazaar and get the Death equipment with the highest Death resistance. Since Mr. Nightreaver casts nothing but Death spells, this will help blunt his damage. While you're at the Bazaar, buy some of the 90% Death Shields if there are any in stock; otherwise, get the 85% variety. Put them in your SideboardThese will also stop some damage. There's no reason to spend 7 full pips using Storm Lord. Stock a lot of Death Prisms in your deck. Remember that they are the first thing to be put down on the enemies, before any other traps. If you have Reshuffle, put it in your deck. If not, you might consider getting it from Mildred Farseer on Colossus Boulevard.
actually, instead of using up a training point for reshuffle, i'd buy the amulet that gives reshuffle and equip it instead of the storm lord amulet. I think the amulet is called the Talisman of Disorder, and it's always at the bazaar for sale. -eli and crew

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
etherchaos wrote:
colagada wrote:
Osseus Nightreaver can be tough. Like the other level 58 bosses, he will cast a 35% Hex on you whenever you use a charm or shield. Since level 58s generally have a lot of extra gold, your best plan is to go to the Bazaar and get the Death equipment with the highest Death resistance. Since Mr. Nightreaver casts nothing but Death spells, this will help blunt his damage. While you're at the Bazaar, buy some of the 90% Death Shields if there are any in stock; otherwise, get the 85% variety. Put them in your SideboardThese will also stop some damage. There's no reason to spend 7 full pips using Storm Lord. Stock a lot of Death Prisms in your deck. Remember that they are the first thing to be put down on the enemies, before any other traps. If you have Reshuffle, put it in your deck. If not, you might consider getting it from Mildred Farseer on Colossus Boulevard.
actually, instead of using up a training point for reshuffle, i'd buy the amulet that gives reshuffle and equip it instead of the storm lord amulet. I think the amulet is called the Talisman of Disorder, and it's always at the bazaar for sale. -eli and crew

I already have reshuffle.