Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bulter Idea

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I think we should add a new idea to housing. A magic butler that you can hire in game. This butler would live in your wizard castle and perform various tasks for the wizard he works for. He would be able to greet guests that come to your castle and say your name so people know whose house it is, He would be able to access your bank for you so you can just go to him rather than the bank. He would be able to make trips to the bazaar for you so you don't have to leave your home. He could take care of your plants for you. And teleport guests to where you are in your home.

That is my idea for a magic butler for wizard houses, i would love to hear feedback thanks xD.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Weird: At first I was like, this idea isn't good, but then I thought about it and I was like, eh...it could work, then I actually read your description and I was like, no. A lot of the things your proposed butler would do are just not necessary or are unfair. For example, going to your butler instead of your bank. How lazy are you that you can't just go to your bank? What if the butler is farther away from you than the actual bank is? Another example is having the butler buy things at the Bazaar. This feature is very valuable and I think it would make this butler only tangible with the purchase of Crowns. That right there just makes it a bad idea since if you set the butler to get you reagents, it'll automatically grab reagents as soon as they become available. Other wizards who don't have the means to get a butler, but need the reagents would be at a huge disadvantage. I don't think this idea is necessary.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Weird: At first I was like, this idea isn't good, but then I thought about it and I was like, eh...it could work, then I actually read your description and I was like, no. A lot of the things your proposed butler would do are just not necessary or are unfair. For example, going to your butler instead of your bank. How lazy are you that you can't just go to your bank? What if the butler is farther away from you than the actual bank is? Another example is having the butler buy things at the Bazaar. This feature is very valuable and I think it would make this butler only tangible with the purchase of Crowns. That right there just makes it a bad idea since if you set the butler to get you reagents, it'll automatically grab reagents as soon as they become available. Other wizards who don't have the means to get a butler, but need the reagents would be at a huge disadvantage. I don't think this idea is necessary.

It is a fun little idea I came up with, and if it is made to be crowns I wouldn't mind that. The idea was you could access the bazaar from your butler. In fact the reason I suggest it in the first place is that other MMOs have done it before and it shows true promise. It doesn't really seem unfair, because seriously it isn't like your overpowering another player or doing anything that could make a player feel that it was unfair? It is the same thing as buying reagants, it is just i would like to be able to go to bank and sell from my house, due to the fact mostly that the commons and other areas around it are crowded and cause players to lag. And when did anything in a VIDEO GAME ever have to be necessary lol. I mean it isn't even necessary to play this game. So denying a game idea because you say it is "Unecessary" Doesn't really make sense because it is quite the contradiction mainly because the whole idea of housing isn't a necessary thing in any way you put it.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
ooo ya! very nice, :D the bulter could show my quests! idk what else it would do, but great idea!

wolf strongshield 8)

~stay awesome~