Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't find quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
Hi, I'm level 24 myth, and I can't find anymore quests for Krokotopia, besides one from the library, which I need access to the vault of ice to complete. I have searched all over Krokosphinx and all of the pyramid, but there are NO quests, and I know I haven't finished Krokotopia yet. I haven't gotten access to the emperor's retreat, vault of ice, tomb of storms, or done the arena quest (because there's no quest that i can find for it!). Can anyone help? :(

The last quest i did was the one where I got everything for General Khaba.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
nicsmiddy wrote:
Hi, I'm level 24 myth, and I can't find anymore quests for Krokotopia, besides one from the library, which I need access to the vault of ice to complete. I have searched all over Krokosphinx and all of the pyramid, but there are NO quests, and I know I haven't finished Krokotopia yet. I haven't gotten access to the emperor's retreat, vault of ice, tomb of storms, or done the arena quest (because there's no quest that i can find for it!). Can anyone help? :( The last quest i did was the one where I got everything for General Khaba.
why don't you have access to the vault of ice? I'm pretty sure the quest from z'ahne (sp?)- the librarian- to go to the vault of ice is a main storyline quest. -eli and crew

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nicsmiddy wrote:
Hi, I'm level 24 myth, and I can't find anymore quests for Krokotopia, besides one from the library, which I need access to the vault of ice to complete. I have searched all over Krokosphinx and all of the pyramid, but there are NO quests, and I know I haven't finished Krokotopia yet. I haven't gotten access to the emperor's retreat, vault of ice, tomb of storms, or done the arena quest (because there's no quest that i can find for it!). Can anyone help? :(

If you are talking about finding the gems, you have to go back to General Khaba. There is no quest arrow for that. If you've completed all of General Khaba's quests, you need to see Shalik the Wise again in the entrance hall.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
nicsmiddy wrote:

Make sure you check really deep into the pyramid like the chamber of fire and especially the Krokospinx, the krockosphinx has ALOT of narrow passage ways that can be hard to see. If thats not it and theres simply no more quest send in a ticket to one of the officials and hope they can fix or point you in the right direction. Good luck :)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Go see Shalek the Wise in the Entrance Hall.

If he has nothing for you to do, try heading for the Grand Arena and look for Ako. He's on the first path to the right as you enter that area.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
nicsmiddy wrote:
Hi, I'm level 24 myth, and I can't find anymore quests for Krokotopia, besides one from the library, which I need access to the vault of ice to complete. I have searched all over Krokosphinx and all of the pyramid, but there are NO quests, and I know I haven't finished Krokotopia yet. I haven't gotten access to the emperor's retreat, vault of ice, tomb of storms, or done the arena quest (because there's no quest that i can find for it!). Can anyone help? :-(

Open your quest log file, and see if you have "any" quests for Krokotopia (other than the beetles quest from Zeke). If you do, click on the dialogue bubble (the question mark in the upper left corner of the box), and it will show you what you need to do, or what you have already done, and what else you still need to do on that quest. Maybe that will help to get you moving along...

And also, I found this list of "Main Krokotopia Quests" on the fansite at Wizard101Central.com. Check this out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27892

Hope this helps.

Survivor
May 28, 2010
I need some help, too, if anyone can. I'm level 33 and just completed Wysteria. I also just finished the Grizz. quest for defeating Munin Mistweaver. I have access to Marleybone, and have done some. Help, anyone? :?