Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wraith treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
hello, i'm trying to craft the cello that the recipe vendor in gh sells. So far, i have everything except for wraith treasure cards. The bazaar has never had them (as far as i've seen), and no one sells them. So, i'm looking for a death wizard thats willing to trade 7 of them. Plz plz plz help me.

P.S for the wraiths, i'll trade helephants or hydras. your choice

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
I'm a legendary necromancer who happens to have the recipe for Wraith treasure cards, but not any actual ones. They aren't that easy to make! I don't really want or need Helephant and/or Hydra treasure cards, but I could be interested in a few Dragonblade and/or Dryad treasure cards.
Maybe two Dryads, one Dragonblade, and you'll get your Wraiths.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
peppermint12241 wrote:
hello, i'm trying to craft the cello that the recipe vendor in gh sells. So far, i have everything except for wraith treasure cards. The bazaar has never had them (as far as i've seen), and no one sells them. So, i'm looking for a death wizard thats willing to trade 7 of them. Plz plz plz help me. P.S for the wraiths, i'll trade helephants or hydras. your choice
I'll trade for helephants and have everything i need to craft 7 wraiths in exchange. Only problem is, since this probably won't post before i sign on tonight (thursday), i won't be on again till sunday (08/14) afternoon around 7pm EST. If no one else comes through for you, feel free to set up a meeting time, place, and realm and i'll check this post when i get home sunday. -Keller Moonblade, Magus Necromancer (and crew)

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Reply to Mimzkat101

sounds good to me, i have to dryads and one dragonblade.
So we can set up a place and time to meet and trade. Maybe sundayaug/13 6:00 central time, realm pixie infrount of malistare?

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Sorry peppermint, 6:00 August thirteenth won't work for me, and I won't be on the game for a week after it. However, I will be on August 21st, around 9:00 central time. You can find me on Scarecrow realm, at the Pet Pavilion right outside the hatchery.
Look for Hunter Ghostblade, Legendary necromancer, wearing the badge Dragonspyre Explorer with my ancient pet sea dragon Lillie. It would be nice to know who to look for, also ...

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
OK, i'll see you then. My name is Jasmine Icecrafter, lvl 60 pyro. I'm usually wearing all black clothes, my dragonspyre master badge and my phoenix.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Peppermint, where were you? I stood waiting right in front of the pet pavillion from 8:45 to 9:15, and I saw no sign of you. I'll be on the game at August twenty sixth, two o' clock central time, same realm, same character, same spot, same pet, same you get the idea ...

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Sorry, i guess we have some time differences, and i cant be on a 2:00, cause ii'll be in school, so what about 6:00?