Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I wanna know what setup you use 4 pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
(Only setups 4 fire please)
I wanna know what setup you use for a lvl 60 fire, and what rank you are in pvp.
I just wanna know cause I been wanting 2 be a Commander/Warlord. Heres what I need 2 know.
1. Your Wizard101 Name, Example: Rolan SilverHeart
2. Pics of your rank and deck setup (or you can just tell me if you can't take pics)
3. How do you do with this setup in pvp
Thanks for your support ladies and gentleman!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Just to let you know, your not allowed to post pictures on these forums.
(Sorry for mini-moding.)

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I have a legend fire warlord around 1300 rank first thing you need to look at is training points, deck construction and proper use of sideboard.

What I trained and feel comfortable with

Balance --to--> weakness- very important if you want to stand in the arena against schools like myth who can easily bypass your shields and balance max judgers. Also a good way to gain pips efficiently thoughout the battle.

Life--to-->Satyr- although healing should be done through more pip efficient quick cards like fairy and sprite it never hurts to have satyr or two in your pocket to regenerate from an unexpected crit that sneaks through.

Infection- healing boosts are big now, every good players knows that infection is a required card to pvp at warlord level. No way around it, go train it.

Reashuffle-another requirement, when you face a skilled opponent they know how to counter and can grind it out from second. Be prepared for a very long match where multiple reshuffles can and will be used.

Sun--to-->gargantuan- this is a good move for any school, the damage increaser will make the difference in some of your fights. I make Garg versions of our school attacks in unicorn way then discard, this way I can load strong versions of our attack spells into my side deck and get that by hit exactly when I need it.

Cloak-not the most important spell but a good way to keep your opponent guessing.

This is how my points are spent and it works for me, if it will work with you depends on your style and gear. I have a life amulet with all waterworks gear, crafted CL ring and Athame and dawn a defensive style that can hit like a snake at the right moment. 1vs1 is all about pip planing for combination attacks and timing IMO, I have a low level fire with a pretty good rank and what I've learned is how to hit at the right times and use every card efficiently.. Every card in my side deck has a clear purpose and a desired effect for the match. A football team would not do very good if everyone just winged it out on the field, you have to have a plan.

Drop some more info about your gear selection, current point set up and strategy and I will help you further