Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Its just to hard ( Level 58 Ice Spell quest)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
I been attacking Volkir Rimeax for four times now and I just keep dieing. I figured out not to use wards, charms, etc, but he still kills me. I don't have enough crowns to buy a henchmen. I just level up to Grandmaster Artisain, so I am scarce on gold. No one can help me either because its solo. I need tips from people who defeated him and I need good ones. He has 9,900 health and is Myth. Please help!

Aaron Winterriver
Level 58 Grandmaster Thaumturge

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
No it's not too hard it can be done without henchmen and minimal gold. Go to one of the fansites for a step by step guide of how to do it. This and similar difficulties have been mentioned several times in other threads, you may want to search those for tips as well.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
again i will say you need to learn how to use the buffs to best you cant to make your current spells more powerful.
charms, auras, wards, stacking these one upon another will help you the more you stack the more powerful your spell is.

also pay attention to the gear you wear.

you have an out fit you like use it but that the stats from that ugly outfit that are higher and stitch them.

Charms. Auras. Wards. are what will help you win ... the C.A.W.s