Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

yardbird bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
ok, idk if this is a bug or not but one of the very last yardbirds, the one thats right in front of where you fight munin mistweaver and three other bosses in ravenscar, will not let me pick it up i have taken off my mount and run through it but wont let me pick it up! its the last one i need before i can turn it in to zeke too! does anybody else have this proble? plz plz plz answer back. rachelghostleaf

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
The 10th Yardbird is the only one I have left to do and I cannot pick it up either no matter what I do. I have logged in and out totally off game and have tried to get it on different days still with no luck. Help! :?
Sabrina Deathwhisper

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Tracyct777 wrote:
The 10th Yardbird is the only one I have left to do and I cannot pick it up either no matter what I do. I have logged in and out totally off game and have tried to get it on different days still with no luck. Help! :?
Sabrina Deathwhisper

Like hp1055cm mentioned, there are two yardbirds in Ravenscar.

This link has pictures showing the location of each yardbird:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122130&highlight=yardbirds

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Tracyct777 wrote:
The 10th Yardbird is the only one I have left to do and I cannot pick it up either no matter what I do. I have logged in and out totally off game and have tried to get it on different days still with no luck. Help! :? Sabrina Deathwhisper
Read the reply to the original post that was posted by hp1055cm. The answer to your question is probably the same. -eli and crew